Sorry that it tends to make you feel sick, hope you’ll be feeling better soon though. I hope we’ll always have those things as well, and glad you like those smells too. Ya Bella’s head just has a cute, fresh and clean smell to it lol. Those perfumes all sound nice.
No, not really lol. But I do try to make myself do it for both health, and also to hopefully lose weight (or at least, not gain even more, lol).
Are you wearing printed leggings right now?
No, not really lol. But I do try to make myself do it for both health, and also to hopefully lose weight (or at least, not gain even more, lol).
Are you wearing printed leggings right now?
No, just regular sweatpants today.
What wakes you up in the morning?
I like going out to parks too.
It’s the same for me with yawns being contagious lol :p That’s awesome that your grandma was so nice like that, I’m so glad you had someone so special in your life like that.