• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed, sorry those kinds of crummy things have happened to you too. I guess probably most people are subject to unfair judgment by others at times. Yes, you’re definitely right that whatever they say or think isn’t actually true and best to not give them any thought. Would be a lot easier if they’d apologize but some people just aren’t evolved enough to do that I guess lol.

I love the idea of a pink house 😃 I’d want that too, with a black roof and trimmings, I think that’d look really cool.

Things that give me sappy feelings are seeing really sweet things being done, by either people or animals. Nice things being said too, and I guess romance and rom com movies. I don’t tend to watch those kinds much though, I prefer comedy, fantasy, mystery and thriller usually.

What is something you hope to improve in your life in the next year?
I think that would look cool too because pink and black look nice together. I like those types of movies usually to.

To eat healthier and just to be more positive.

Do you have any plans for New Years?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think that would look cool too because pink and black look nice together. I like those types of movies usually to.

To eat healthier and just to be more positive.

Do you have any plans for New Years?
I love the black and pink color combo too for sure, always have. I want to improve those things in the next year too.

No, no plans for new year’s at all, but I prefer it that way tbh lol. I think I maybe went out and did something one year as a teen with a friend, and all I could think about the whole time was when I’d be back home lol. Definitely a major introvert at heart I guess.

Have you eaten pasta in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I love the black and pink color combo too for sure, always have. I want to improve those things in the next year too.

No, no plans for new year’s at all, but I prefer it that way tbh lol. I think I maybe went out and did something one year as a teen with a friend, and all I could think about the whole time was when I’d be back home lol. Definitely a major introvert at heart I guess.

Have you eaten pasta in the last week?
I like to be inside too because it's too cold to go out and do anything, plus being in crowds can be annoying.

I think I might have in some form, can't remember for sure.

What is your favorite time of day?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like to be inside too because it's too cold to go out and do anything, plus being in crowds can be annoying.

I think I might have in some form, can't remember for sure.

What is your favorite time of day?
Yup, agreed for sure.

Fave time of day is once it’s dark, so pretty late usually (well in the summer anyway lol).

What is one of your fave blankets?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, agreed for sure.

Fave time of day is once it’s dark, so pretty late usually (well in the summer anyway lol).

What is one of your fave blankets?
Probably the ones I use on my bed besides the main one. Both are fuzzy, one has a cat and the other has a unicorn.

What do you do when things become overwhelming?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Probably the ones I use on my bed besides the main one. Both are fuzzy, one has a cat and the other has a unicorn.

What do you do when things become overwhelming?
Those blankets both sound awesome and adorable. My fave one is probably my neon pink one, it’s such a fun color. My kitty loves it too and lays on it all the time.

It depends somewhat on the types of things that are overwhelming me. If it’s mainly my own thoughts/feelings (usually due to worrying too much, or bad memories) then that’s usually pretty simple and I just play a game or watch something funny to distract me.

When it’s overwhelmed from other peoples energy and/or things they have done, then that is MUCH more challenging for me for sure. Talking to someone about it REALLY helps a lot, and sometimes squeezing my hands into really tight fists, just to get out some of the deep frustration about it. Trying to be more calm in those moments though because when it comes to other peoples choices then I don’t have any control over that, so best to just accept that and not waste energy dwelling on it, just pointless. Easier said than done, but it’s what I’m always striving to do anyway :)

Did you get any new plushies for Christmas?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Those blankets both sound awesome and adorable. My fave one is probably my neon pink one, it’s such a fun color. My kitty loves it too and lays on it all the time.

It depends somewhat on the types of things that are overwhelming me. If it’s mainly my own thoughts/feelings (usually due to worrying too much, or bad memories) then that’s usually pretty simple and I just play a game or watch something funny to distract me.

When it’s overwhelmed from other peoples energy and/or things they have done, then that is MUCH more challenging for me for sure. Talking to someone about it REALLY helps a lot, and sometimes squeezing my hands into really tight fists, just to get out some of the deep frustration about it. Trying to be more calm in those moments though because when it comes to other peoples choices then I don’t have any control over that, so best to just accept that and not waste energy dwelling on it, just pointless. Easier said than done, but it’s what I’m always striving to do anyway :)

Did you get any new plushies for Christmas?
I have one with glow in the dark unicorns and one shaped like a mermaid's tail and some other cool ones. I kind of want more but not sure if I need more. :P Those are good tips, I'll try to keep that in mind when I am feeling overwhelmed.

Not this year, but maybe I can find some cool ones for my birthday.

What animal best represents your personality?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I have one with glow in the dark unicorns and one shaped like a mermaid's tail and some other cool ones. I kind of want more but not sure if I need more. :P Those are good tips, I'll try to keep that in mind when I am feeling overwhelmed.

Not this year, but maybe I can find some cool ones for my birthday.

What animal best represents your personality?
Those blankets all sound really cool for sure. Ya I know for a fact that I definitely do not need any more blankets, I probably have at least 10 or more lol. There’s sure lots of cool ones out there though. Glad you think those things were good that I said about dealing with feeling overwhelmed, hope they will be helpful for you too.

I didn’t get any plushies for Christmas either, but I really don’t need more anyway so I think it’s for the best :p

I think cats represent my personality pretty well. I’m deeply loving, have a pretty high accuracy rate for correctly sensing good energy from people, have a lively, playful side but also appreciate being given space at times.

Where is somewhere you would teleport yourself to right now if it was possible?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Those blankets all sound really cool for sure. Ya I know for a fact that I definitely do not need any more blankets, I probably have at least 10 or more lol. There’s sure lots of cool ones out there though. Glad you think those things were good that I said about dealing with feeling overwhelmed, hope they will be helpful for you too.

I didn’t get any plushies for Christmas either, but I really don’t need more anyway so I think it’s for the best :p

I think cats represent my personality pretty well. I’m deeply loving, have a pretty high accuracy rate for correctly sensing good energy from people, have a lively, playful side but also appreciate being given space at times.

Where is somewhere you would teleport yourself to right now if it was possible?
I probably won't get a new blanket until I get a new bed, and then I'll upgrade all of my bedding. Still not sure when that will be, since I need to save up a lot of money first. I can relate to the cat thing, maybe we're secretly reincarnated cats. :P

Probably to Russia, because I want to check on someone close to me and make sure they are ok.

What is something you want to happen this coming year?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I probably won't get a new blanket until I get a new bed, and then I'll upgrade all of my bedding. Still not sure when that will be, since I need to save up a lot of money first. I can relate to the cat thing, maybe we're secretly reincarnated cats. :P

Probably to Russia, because I want to check on someone close to me and make sure they are ok.

What is something you want to happen this coming year?
I hope that’ll be able to happen for you this year for sure. Lol ya I have wondered about that for years.

Something I want to happen this coming year is for there to be a lot less family drama nonsense stressing me out.

Do you usually watch some kind of countdown on new year’s eve?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I hope that’ll be able to happen for you this year for sure. Lol ya I have wondered about that for years.

Something I want to happen this coming year is for there to be a lot less family drama nonsense stressing me out.

Do you usually watch some kind of countdown on new year’s eve?
I watched a bit earlier, I saw some fireworks on TV which was pretty nice.

What do you do when everything seems to be blah?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I watched a bit earlier, I saw some fireworks on TV which was pretty nice.

What do you do when everything seems to be blah?
That’s cool, I usually do watch them most years (always home, how I prefer it lol) cos it feels like it makes it a bit more exciting somehow. I like seeing the fireworks too, they’re always so glittery and colorful :)

What I try to do when I feel blah is remember some of my best, happiest memories, think of anything at all that is good/right in my life, think of things I’m grateful for, sometimes daydream, watch a funny movie or show, talk to someone about how I’m feeling (if it’s possible) or play a game for a while to distract myself. Some of these are healthier coping mechanisms than others, I know.

Have you played any kind of online/app game in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, I usually do watch them most years (always home, how I prefer it lol) cos it feels like it makes it a bit more exciting somehow. I like seeing the fireworks too, they’re always so glittery and colorful :)

What I try to do when I feel blah is remember some of my best, happiest memories, think of anything at all that is good/right in my life, think of things I’m grateful for, sometimes daydream, watch a funny movie or show, talk to someone about how I’m feeling (if it’s possible) or play a game for a while to distract myself. Some of these are healthier coping mechanisms than others, I know.

Have you played any kind of online/app game in the last day?
It was cool because they showed fireworks from all over the world, and a lot of them were better than anything I've ever seen here. I used to watch the countdowns but they are on TV and they don't really have any shows like that on streaming. I usually try to do those things too, but it can be hard at times.

Yes, just the usual story app.

What can you see outside of your window?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It was cool because they showed fireworks from all over the world, and a lot of them were better than anything I've ever seen here. I used to watch the countdowns but they are on TV and they don't really have any shows like that on streaming. I usually try to do those things too, but it can be hard at times.

Yes, just the usual story app.

What can you see outside of your window?
That does sound awesome. I watched countdowns via some “live” youtube videos on our tv. Ya it sucks that streaming doesn’t have anything like that, hopefully it will in the future.

I understand about it sometimes being hard to do those things. I’m gonna try to do more meditations this year in hopes that it might make those “blah” moments easier to cope with too. It’s helped me a lot in the past.

I technically can’t see anything out my window right now since the blinds are closed lol, but when they’re open then some of the things I can see are trees, birds, mountains, other houses and apartment buildings and cars. Glad there’s some cool nature stuff that can be seen at least :p

Would you ever want to go surfing?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That does sound awesome. I watched countdowns via some “live” youtube videos on our tv. Ya it sucks that streaming doesn’t have anything like that, hopefully it will in the future.

I understand about it sometimes being hard to do those things. I’m gonna try to do more meditations this year in hopes that it might make those “blah” moments easier to cope with too. It’s helped me a lot in the past.

I technically can’t see anything out my window right now since the blinds are closed lol, but when they’re open then some of the things I can see are trees, birds, mountains, other houses and apartment buildings and cars. Glad there’s some cool nature stuff that can be seen at least :p

Would you ever want to go surfing?
Lol the blinds are closed here too, but I imagine there's not much outside except a lot of snow. :P

Yeah, hopefully I would be able to keep my balance though.

What are some of your comfort objects?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol the blinds are closed here too, but I imagine there's not much outside except a lot of snow. :P

Yeah, hopefully I would be able to keep my balance though.

What are some of your comfort objects?
Aw, sorry to hear about there being lots of snow there, I hope it will be gone soon though. Ya I don’t know that I’d be terribly good at surfing either lol :p

I have LOTS of comfort objects for sure (great question!) but some of my fave ones are my:

- Pillow
- Plushies (hard to pick faves with them, but some are my zebra plushie and mini one, my purple owl my sis got me for my bday, and the only 2 Jellycat plushies I own (a bunny and a smiling egg with the cutest little corduroy “feet” ever lol). Oh, and my Palm pals lamb :)
- Blankets
- Phone
- Books

There’s some other things too but those are some of them anyway lol ;)

What is something you are feeling happy about right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, sorry to hear about there being lots of snow there, I hope it will be gone soon though. Ya I don’t know that I’d be terribly good at surfing either lol :p

I have LOTS of comfort objects for sure (great question!) but some of my fave ones are my:

- Pillow
- Plushies (hard to pick faves with them, but some are my zebra plushie and mini one, my purple owl my sis got me for my bday, and the only 2 Jellycat plushies I own (a bunny and a smiling egg with the cutest little corduroy “feet” ever lol). Oh, and my Palm pals lamb :)
- Blankets
- Phone
- Books

There’s some other things too but those are some of them anyway lol ;)

What is something you are feeling happy about right now?
That sounds awesome, a lot of those things comfort me as well.

I'm happy that I am feeling a bit more motivated about tackling things I have been putting off.

What is the cutest sound?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That sounds awesome, a lot of those things comfort me as well.

I'm happy that I am feeling a bit more motivated about tackling things I have been putting off.

What is the cutest sound?
Thank you, and I’m glad those things give you comfort too :) That’s awesome that you’re feeling more motivated about those things, I feel like I am too somewhat. I’m always in a bit of a fog around Christmas, but feels like that is thankfully lifting now.

Could never just pick “one” cutest sound, but one of my fave “cute” sounds is my sweet kitty meowing. Also purring, ya those are kinda tied cos she doesn’t purr much overall, so when she does it’s always extra special :)

What is one of your least fave sounds?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, and I’m glad those things give you comfort too :) That’s awesome that you’re feeling more motivated about those things, I feel like I am too somewhat. I’m always in a bit of a fog around Christmas, but feels like that is thankfully lifting now.

Could never just pick “one” cutest sound, but one of my fave “cute” sounds is my sweet kitty meowing. Also purring, ya those are kinda tied cos she doesn’t purr much overall, so when she does it’s always extra special :)

What is one of your least fave sounds?
I like the cat purring and meowing sounds too, they even have that as a soundscape because it's relaxing :P

Generally when things are too loud and grating, like people talking too loud or blaring music.

What do you do when you feel lost?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like the cat purring and meowing sounds too, they even have that as a soundscape because it's relaxing :P

Generally when things are too loud and grating, like people talking too loud or blaring music.

What do you do when you feel lost?
That’s cool that you like those sounds too, and ya I agree they’re relaxing sounds. I don’t like those too loud/annoying kinds of sounds either.

What I do when I feel lost is do my best not to panic about that, and also to not judge myself for it. It’s always been a very difficult thing for me, even as a kid. Without much guidance from family or anyone else it makes a lot of sense that I’d struggle quite a bit with that.

Have you bought anything online in the last week?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top