• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool that you like those sounds too, and ya I agree they’re relaxing sounds. I don’t like those too loud/annoying kinds of sounds either.

What I do when I feel lost is do my best not to panic about that, and also to not judge myself for it. It’s always been a very difficult thing for me, even as a kid. Without much guidance from family or anyone else it makes a lot of sense that I’d struggle quite a bit with that.

Have you bought anything online in the last week?
No, I haven't but hopefully when I get enough money in my account, I can do that again.

What are you feeling right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope you can too, there’s so much awesome stuff on Temu and Red Bubble imo :p I gotta stay away from those places though cos bought some stuff recently from them lol, really looking forward to hopefully getting them next week though :)

What I’m feeling right now is kind of a mix of things overall.

Tired - Didn’t get enough sleep, had to get up and go get groceries before it was dark though so that’s mostly why. Also tired from doing that grocery shopping (as always, lol).

Worried - Mostly about what will be happening about 5 months from now and how that will change some important things in my life (hopefully “for the better” but it is hard to predict right now) and also the usual stuff regarding financial uncertainty.

Neutral - Despite the above feelings, overall also feeling pretty neutral about things. I prefer to feel that over stressed or outright upset though for sure.

Have you gotten something in the mail in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I hope you can too, there’s so much awesome stuff on Temu and Red Bubble imo :p I gotta stay away from those places though cos bought some stuff recently from them lol, really looking forward to hopefully getting them next week though :)

What I’m feeling right now is kind of a mix of things overall.

Tired - Didn’t get enough sleep, had to get up and go get groceries before it was dark though so that’s mostly why. Also tired from doing that grocery shopping (as always, lol).

Worried - Mostly about what will be happening about 5 months from now and how that will change some important things in my life (hopefully “for the better” but it is hard to predict right now) and also the usual stuff regarding financial uncertainty.

Neutral - Despite the above feelings, overall also feeling pretty neutral about things. I prefer to feel that over stressed or outright upset though for sure.

Have you gotten something in the mail in the last week?
Yeah same here, my bank statements show that I have spent too much online :P I hope you are feeling less tired and worried now.

Not really, aside from bills and stuff.

If you could design a flag, what would it look like?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah same here, my bank statements show that I have spent too much online :P I hope you are feeling less tired and worried now.

Not really, aside from bills and stuff.

If you could design a flag, what would it look like?
Sorry to hear you spent too much online, it can be easy to do that sometimes though. Hope you’re enjoying the things you bought though. Aw thank you, ya I am feeling less of those feelings now I’m glad to say.

It would be a lot of fun to design a flag. I’d want it to be very colorful with a black cat, horse, owl and some other animals, some flowers, hearts, a peace sign and a smiley face. It would be a flag to symbolize peace, harmony and positivity :)

Have you eaten a baked potato in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you spent too much online, it can be easy to do that sometimes though. Hope you’re enjoying the things you bought though. Aw thank you, ya I am feeling less of those feelings now I’m glad to say.

It would be a lot of fun to design a flag. I’d want it to be very colorful with a black cat, horse, owl and some other animals, some flowers, hearts, a peace sign and a smiley face. It would be a flag to symbolize peace, harmony and positivity :)

Have you eaten a baked potato in the last week?
At least most of what I bought was cheap enough, so that's a good thing. I think your flag would look awesome. :)

No, sounds good though.

What is your favorite snack?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
At least most of what I bought was cheap enough, so that's a good thing. I think your flag would look awesome. :)

No, sounds good though.

What is your favorite snack?
That’s cool. I definitely didn’t buy anything very expensive either. Bought about 8-10 diff things so it just added up a bit. Aw thanks :)

It’s hard to pick just one fave snack, but one of my faves is ripple chips with french onion dip.

What is one of your fave chocolate bars?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool. I definitely didn’t buy anything very expensive either. Bought about 8-10 diff things so it just added up a bit. Aw thanks :)

It’s hard to pick just one fave snack, but one of my faves is ripple chips with french onion dip.

What is one of your fave chocolate bars?
I like that combination too. I have some regular potato chips but no onion dip, I do have some cheese dip though so that's pretty good.

Probably Heath because I like the toffee and chocolate combination.

What do you think will happen by the end of this decade?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like that combination too. I have some regular potato chips but no onion dip, I do have some cheese dip though so that's pretty good.

Probably Heath because I like the toffee and chocolate combination.

What do you think will happen by the end of this decade?
That’s cool, and ya cheese dip is great too of course, yum. Not sure if we have that Heath chocolate bar here or not. I can’t really eat toffee anymore though so I’d probably only be able to eat a bite of it anyway lol.

Hmm, sure hard to say on that one lol. Hopefully there will be major improvements in the affordable housing situation for those with low income. It would be awesome if there was some kind of world law with that, that said it was the law to have rent control everywhere. Would solve a LOT of problems for people for sure. Aside from that, it would sure be nice if the prices of things got a bit more reasonable as well, cos they’re pretty nuts right now.

What was one of the best things that happened last year?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya cheese dip is great too of course, yum. Not sure if we have that Heath chocolate bar here or not. I can’t really eat toffee anymore though so I’d probably only be able to eat a bite of it anyway lol.

Hmm, sure hard to say on that one lol. Hopefully there will be major improvements in the affordable housing situation for those with low income. It would be awesome if there was some kind of world law with that, that said it was the law to have rent control everywhere. Would solve a LOT of problems for people for sure. Aside from that, it would sure be nice if the prices of things got a bit more reasonable as well, cos they’re pretty nuts right now.

What was one of the best things that happened last year?
I hope that will happen in the future too, maybe there would be less homeless people then or at least I hope so.

Spending time with my nephew again after not seeing him for the better part of a year.

What sounds relax you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope that will happen in the future too, maybe there would be less homeless people then or at least I hope so.

Spending time with my nephew again after not seeing him for the better part of a year.

What sounds relax you?
That’d be really great, I like the idea of there not being any homelessness at all. Everyone deserves a home imo. Hopefully one day it will be so rare (or non-existent altogether!) that many people won’t even remember there ever being such a thing. I’m glad you got to see your nephew more last year, that’s great :)

Some sounds that relax me are my kitty’s meow, purr and this cute little bouncy sound she makes when she jumps down from somewhere. Also the sounds of the ocean, seagulls (makes me think of the beach lol) and some other animal sounds too.

What store would you most want to win a 1 hour, unlimited shopping spree at?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’d be really great, I like the idea of there not being any homelessness at all. Everyone deserves a home imo. Hopefully one day it will be so rare (or non-existent altogether!) that many people won’t even remember there ever being such a thing. I’m glad you got to see your nephew more last year, that’s great :)

Some sounds that relax me are my kitty’s meow, purr and this cute little bouncy sound she makes when she jumps down from somewhere. Also the sounds of the ocean, seagulls (makes me think of the beach lol) and some other animal sounds too.

What store would you most want to win a 1 hour, unlimited shopping spree at?
Hopefully I will be able to see him again soon and that I will see the younger one sometime this year. I like those sounds too, and the bouncy sound does sound cute lol.

Probably Walmart, although there are a few other stores I like, but I could buy a wide variety of things there.

Do you think the universe is really infinite?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Hopefully I will be able to see him again soon and that I will see the younger one sometime this year. I like those sounds too, and the bouncy sound does sound cute lol.

Probably Walmart, although there are a few other stores I like, but I could buy a wide variety of things there.

Do you think the universe is really infinite?
I hope you’ll be able to see both your nephews again soon too :) I’d probably pick Walmart too cos it has furniture and ya just lots of other valuable kinds of things. I’d definitely want to be getting myself the latest iphone too, that’d be awesome.

Hmm, good question. I think maybe it’s not quite “infinite” but it’s size is unfathomable to us enough that it might as well be. It must have a “beginning” though, which means it must also have an end. These kinds of things definitely bake my brain a bit lol, I find them fascinating and strangely comforting to think of though.

What would you do if you had no fear?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I hope you’ll be able to see both your nephews again soon too :) I’d probably pick Walmart too cos it has furniture and ya just lots of other valuable kinds of things. I’d definitely want to be getting myself the latest iphone too, that’d be awesome.

Hmm, good question. I think maybe it’s not quite “infinite” but it’s size is unfathomable to us enough that it might as well be. It must have a “beginning” though, which means it must also have an end. These kinds of things definitely bake my brain a bit lol, I find them fascinating and strangely comforting to think of though.

What would you do if you had no fear?
It kind of does the same to me, so I try not to think about things like that too deeply because if I don't have a direct answer for something, it might drive me crazy. :P

Probably be a singer, actress, filmmaker, lots of things really that I would be too shy to do.

What is a great album that you would recommend?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It kind of does the same to me, so I try not to think about things like that too deeply because if I don't have a direct answer for something, it might drive me crazy. :P

Probably be a singer, actress, filmmaker, lots of things really that I would be too shy to do.

What is a great album that you would recommend?
I understand. Unanswerable mysteries are too fascinating to me usually, I don’t feel like they’d make me crazy because I just enjoy exploring them and seeing what I might find. I probably go a bit too far down those rabbit holes at times though, hard as that is for me to admit lol :p

Savage Garden “Affirmation” (name of a song on the album, but also the name of the album.)

Are you wearing something red right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I understand. Unanswerable mysteries are too fascinating to me usually, I don’t feel like they’d make me crazy because I just enjoy exploring them and seeing what I might find. I probably go a bit too far down those rabbit holes at times though, hard as that is for me to admit lol :p

Savage Garden “Affirmation” (name of a song on the album, but also the name of the album.)

Are you wearing something red right now?
Sometimes going down a rabbit hole because you can find out interesting things that way.

I'm wearing a red shirt today.

What makes a book great?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sometimes going down a rabbit hole because you can find out interesting things that way.

I'm wearing a red shirt today.

What makes a book great?
Very true, and that is pretty much the entire reason I usually go down them to begin with, lol ;) :p

What makes a book great imo is that it be deeply enjoyable, and hopefully inspiring in some way as well. I realize that can be vastly different for everyone, so to me it means:

- Having intelligent, interesting, fun, funny and lighthearted characters
- I don’t necessarily care all that much about whatever the “story” is, but one that has lots of interesting twists and turns is always a lot of fun, not to mention extremely compelling to read. One that has enough detail to illustrate whatever is going on, but that isn’t overly bogged down in descriptive details, whether it’s describing the physical setting, or the thoughts of the characters. I guess a quicker way to say that is “well-written” lol.
- If the story helps me either understand myself/life better, and/or feel better about myself/life, that also makes me love a book/story very much.

If someone came to you and said they would give you all the funding you needed to make any kind of movie you wanted to make, what kind of movie would it be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Very true, and that is pretty much the entire reason I usually go down them to begin with, lol ;) :p

What makes a book great imo is that it be deeply enjoyable, and hopefully inspiring in some way as well. I realize that can be vastly different for everyone, so to me it means:

- Having intelligent, interesting, fun, funny and lighthearted characters
- I don’t necessarily care all that much about whatever the “story” is, but one that has lots of interesting twists and turns is always a lot of fun, not to mention extremely compelling to read. One that has enough detail to illustrate whatever is going on, but that isn’t overly bogged down in descriptive details, whether it’s describing the physical setting, or the thoughts of the characters. I guess a quicker way to say that is “well-written” lol.
- If the story helps me either understand myself/life better, and/or feel better about myself/life, that also makes me love a book/story very much.

If someone came to you and said they would give you all the funding you needed to make any kind of movie you wanted to make, what kind of movie would it be?
I meant "is good", wow I didn't realize I messed up the sentence that much. :P I agree that all of those things are important factors in making a great book.

Maybe a comedy or a horror, it's hard to say because there are a lot of fun genres I could do.

Do you sometimes feel depressed for no real reason?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I meant "is good", wow I didn't realize I messed up the sentence that much. :P I agree that all of those things are important factors in making a great book.

Maybe a comedy or a horror, it's hard to say because there are a lot of fun genres I could do.

Do you sometimes feel depressed for no real reason?
Lol no worries, I miss words in sentences sometimes too, it happens ;) And I understood from the context what you meant anyway. I agree there’s lots of fun genres for movies.

Sometimes, but most of the time there definitely is a reason of some kind.

What is something you hope will happen this year?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol no worries, I miss words in sentences sometimes too, it happens ;) And I understood from the context what you meant anyway. I agree there’s lots of fun genres for movies.

Sometimes, but most of the time there definitely is a reason of some kind.

What is something you hope will happen this year?
I hope that things will get better, because I haven't felt very hopeful lately.

What are some things that make you feel happy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope that things will get better, because I haven't felt very hopeful lately.

What are some things that make you feel happy?
I hope that will happen too, for you and for me as well.

Lots of things make me happy, but some of them are animals, nature, art, yummy food, helping others (especially when appreciated), reading, writing and playing games :)

Do you have a plan to go out somewhere today? I do, have to start getting ready to do that in a few hours, but for now have free time so yay, lol :p ;)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top