That’s cool that you like those sounds too, and ya I agree they’re relaxing sounds. I don’t like those too loud/annoying kinds of sounds either.
What I do when I feel lost is do my best not to panic about that, and also to not judge myself for it. It’s always been a very difficult thing for me, even as a kid. Without much guidance from family or anyone else it makes a lot of sense that I’d struggle quite a bit with that.
Have you bought anything online in the last week?
What I do when I feel lost is do my best not to panic about that, and also to not judge myself for it. It’s always been a very difficult thing for me, even as a kid. Without much guidance from family or anyone else it makes a lot of sense that I’d struggle quite a bit with that.
Have you bought anything online in the last week?
What are you feeling right now?
:p