1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons to live

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Innocent Forever, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Badger and Ash600 like this.
  2. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

3. Innocent Forever

4. Innocent Forever

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Because days like this I realise I am blessed and lucky.

Ruben likes this.
  6. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

To learn to become love. Caring for others and letting go of fear.
    Happiness will be a byproduct of everything that love does.

Innocent Forever likes this.
  7. Innocent Forever

8. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

9. Innocent Forever

only as good? Not better?

10. Ash600

All the reasons are equally good, as each one is a valid reason for living.

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Buffalo chicken

12. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

To help others on this forum and of course the impossible promise which I am committed too. It might be hard but it's to showe the remorse I feel for the rest of my life. I cry alot on my own to relief my pain.

nobodyknows71 likes this.
  13. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

I wonder if 'normal' people get up and have to find a reason to live. To struggle daily to find a reason just to be.

14. Innocent Forever

What's 'normal'?

15. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

Good question.
    I've asked myself this many many times.

I don't know what it is, but I know it's not me.

16. Innocent Forever

Well, you know it's not you
    I know it's not me
    Everyone on here knows it's not them

Supposedly (I'm sure this never happened), the Queen visited a mental hospital, in the days in which they were kept hospitalized, no such thing as freedom, a patient asked her why she was walking around 'free' and not her, she replied that there's just more of us than you.
    Look at how many people are on here. There's definitely no way we can say so many thousands of people are 'not normal'. I know I don't fit into this world, and don't fit into the 'normal' but there's definitely a 'normal' fitting my world. I think, hope :)

17. Ash600

You fit in here as well because you understand us as we understand you.

18. Innocent Forever

19. TDee

TDee Member

What a beautiful trend. It's a question I ask myself often... I conclude that, there must be a devine reason for me to be alive, I want to realise it before I sign out. Every time I see a rainbow, I am injected with the zeal for life.

I have seen too many people die who seemed to have it all together. I believe they had served their purpose.

20. StevenR

StevenR Active Member

My sweet dog, Luke.