Share the good you find here...

MusicMoggy

So my faith in humanity was once again restored when my mum was pushing me in the wheelchair and we got stuck trying to go up a curb... a lady literally rushed over to help... same thing happened the previous time with a couple across the road. It's just such a nice feeling when people care like that, really made my day :)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
But people eating animals... :(
They cut their bodies by knifes... :(
Sweetie, this thread is to share the good things in life. I know about the meat and dairy industry and I'm glad you do too, but it would make you feel better to share pictures of happy animals instead, or people helping animals, or some good news related to animals, ok? :) If you want to share your sadness, please do it in the appropriate sections of the forum. This one is focused on positivity. Sending hugs your way.

Ivan :)

But it's a hypocrisy... :(

I mean, if such videos shared by man/woman, who had a steak for dinner... it's fake ridiculous positivity :(

See... I meet the forum rules...

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
But it's a hypocrisy... :(

I mean, if such videos shared by man/woman, who had a steak for dinner... it's fake ridiculous positivity:(

See... I meet the forum rules...
It doesn't mean that you follow the rules that you should write whatever you want wherever you want. Each section of the forum has a specific purpose. This thread is for suicidal people to see the positive things in the world, to see the little things that are worth living and fighting for.

I understand your point, I know how hard it is to live when you understand the truth, I know it makes you feel powerless, sad, angry... I know. But this is just not the right place for that... The purpose of this thread is to give reasons for people to live.
It's not hypocrisy if you show the truth. Show a vegan person then, that's fine. Show a picture of rescued cows, of chickens in shelters, whatever you want... of people doing GOOD things, because there are a lot of good people out there doing good. Make it positive.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00