• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

privatename

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yeah I am...but then I feel like that most days. Too wimpy to do anything about it yet though. I actually was excited I was having chest pains yesterday. I thought great, impending heart attack...now I can let go naturally.
 

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

yes now yes i want to just go away my daughter won't even talk to me i hate me so much god i hate me i should have went to see her now she is in lock up because she thought i didn't care she did something now she is lock up she can't breath i can't breath i wish i were dead
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I am feeling sad today, but not suicidal, I think. :unsure:
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

For the last week or so I have alternated from an euphoric high to the worst depths of dispair - and it only takes a word from someone to go from one to the other.

Right now, I feel I could go either way. I just feel "cold" and "empty" :sad:
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top