• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

The Acronym Game

Soda-Voxel

Floating in my polar ocean
I like making acronyms and I thought this would make a fun game. We suggest a word then the next person makes an acronym out of it, then suggests a word for the next person. Etc.

Example:
Person 1: Epic.
Person 2: Extremely Pretty, Incredibly Cool. USA.
Person 3: Unusually Short Acronym. Acronym.

Etcetera. I hope it's fun and easy to play!

I'll start with an easy one: Red.

JMG

Cat lover
The me of a few days ago who still cared about certain things would have rather just played along & said nothing but that me is now long gone so here is the info I have then.
There is already a thread with this identical game here: https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/letters-to-sentences.159154/
Ok so there it is so now you can go ahead & hate me if you want (god knows life sure does!) people generally do shoot the messenger anyway as the saying goes, so go ahead & shoot then, please, I beg you, you'd be doing me a huge favor.

Soda-Voxel

Floating in my polar ocean
The me of a few days ago who still cared about certain things would have rather just played along & said nothing but that me is now long gone so here is the info I have then.
There is already a thread with this identical game here: https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/letters-to-sentences.159154/
Ok so there it is so now you can go ahead & hate me if you want (god knows life sure does!) people generally do shoot the messenger anyway as the saying goes, so go ahead & shoot then, please, I beg you, you'd be doing me a huge favor.
Ah I didn't realise there was already a thread like this! My bad!

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
No problem-o, people’s!!! ;D —there’s plenty of space & time; & time & space, as well as infinite room for every one ☝️/ kind / (or)... type of thread 🧵, round these parts!!;) just look at how many musical threads we’ve got - & even many or some of the ones that are very closely related, each have their own individual, unique personalities! Or so I’d like to believe..;)

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Sorry! No can do. . . (“Shooting,” goes against thy religion!)! ; )_.~* now: is “thy,” You! Or me... I can never keep track (or that straight-)

JMG

Cat lover
Ah I didn't realise there was already a thread like this! My bad!
It's ok, someone needed to say something about it so at least people knew so I decided that person was gonna be me. You don't seem to be mad or upset about me giving that info at least so I do appreciate that very much cos I definitely was not giving the info to upset or piss anyone off. Personally I don't give a damn if there's 2 of the same thread or not (not a mod here after all lol).
Oh also I wasn't completely sure about the thy thing either MBG so I looked it up (I knew years ago but forgot) so ya this is what my friend google had to say about it:
Thy = Your
Thou (or thee) = You
Mine = My

K guess I'll put a word for someone to make a sentence out of now then ;)

VIRTUAL

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Danke, @JMG !!! That’s beautiful coming from anyone—but even more, in especially sweet, from someone like you!:)!:)!:)

Scheissen!!:D dats a lotsa pasta 🍝 in dat one ☝️! ( ; will have to return, like the empire, at a more appropriate time! ;) ! ;)

JMG

Cat lover
Ty @MisterBGone although I'm not sure what you are referring to that I said there that you considered "beautiful" or "sweet" lol but whatever it was I'm delighted that you think that about it & that you told me so thank you for that too! :)
If VIRTUAL is too hard to come up with something for I can put another one. I thought it might maybe be ok cos the V could be for "very" and then there's lots of I words that the very could be describing lol :p
Anyway sorry, was not trying to make it really hard or anything like that.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$322.00
Goal
$255.00