• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
And also: for putting the *stsr* in the middle of your name... Jusf who or what do you think 🤔 you are?!? Who do you think 💭 you a—r—eeee...;) ghetto super star 🌟 knock me up! Before you go, girl 👧 don’t leave me - hanging on it , like a yo-yo 🪀 . . . JITTERBUF.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Hmm ok thought of banning myself instead since I wasn't banned by the above poster but then the banning would just be even more messed up in here & also then we'd all have to be sued (lol) so I ban (& sue! lol) @MarvelFan for not banning me either lol :p
 

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
@JMG it is hard to ban you since the force is strong in you Padawan. I will ban you since you might be the last of the people with the force but we will see how far you have strength in the force by telling me if the Jedi Saga continues or that
dark side has taken you lol *thumbsup
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
I reconsidered . . My fool-ish notion . . . /\/~ (oh, baby 🍼 I!) — cuz, I gotta have: uhhh ! I know you’re asking me.to.stay! Please.please.please. Don’t go away! OOOhh
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Ban in da place where you were—all place now: (dink about, direction wond er why?) u haven’t now; ban in the plac wher e you were!!! Ban in the place where you work (all face now. . .) y a ban in the place where you were . . . (So, ban!) - @MarvelFan : )
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
@MisterBGone is banned cos his post # was 1139 which didn't have a 7 in it & only posts that have 7's in them are immune from being banned (uh oh this post I'm doing now will be 1140 noo another one w/ no 7) :(
Lol oh well but whoever does post #1147 will be unbannable k? K lol (jk I know no one is immune from being banned in here) ;) :p
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top