And also: for putting the *stsr* in the middle of your name... Jusf who or what do you think 🤔 you are?!? Who do you think 💭 you a—r—eeee... ghetto super star 🌟 knock me up! Before you go, girl 👧 don’t leave me - hanging on it , like a yo-yo 🪀 . . . JITTERBUF.
Hmm ok thought of banning myself instead since I wasn't banned by the above poster but then the banning would just be even more messed up in here & also then we'd all have to be sued (lol) so I ban (& sue! lol) @MarvelFan for not banning me either lol :p
@JMG it is hard to ban you since the force is strong in you Padawan. I will ban you since you might be the last of the people with the force but we will see how far you have strength in the force by telling me if the Jedi Saga continues or that
dark side has taken you lol
@Kira is banned for not appreciating what us Skeksis are as a Gelfling that we are half part of the puzzle but also double banned for blowing up @JMG@MisterBGone and my mugshots without permission lol.
Also @MisterBGone is banned for using german that i understand and not knowing that I have a the power of the blues like in you comment that you might not Baby Please Dont Go
Ban in da place where you were—all place now: (dink about, direction wond er why?) u haven’t now; ban in the plac wher e you were!!! Ban in the place where you work (all face now. . .) y a ban in the place where you were . . . (So, ban!) - @MarvelFan : )
@MisterBGone is banned cos his post # was 1139 which didn't have a 7 in it & only posts that have 7's in them are immune from being banned (uh oh this post I'm doing now will be 1140 noo another one w/ no 7)
Lol oh well but whoever does post #1147 will be unbannable k? K lol (jk I know no one is immune from being banned in here) :p
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.