Worry is banned b/c I wish she could be banned from every thread I see her in (“at_once!”). . ;^) —& by my hand 🖐 quite naturally— call it a necessary/knee-jerk, reaction; but it is ~like •breathing! (To-me!): okay 👌? Heh heH (=
Well, I agree with the middle one - or so I was going to say... (but then I saw the last, & thought it at first said, “seedless breed!”). ;^))_ thank goodness 😅 it didnt_.)?!^~*•>
@MisterBGone is banned cos he needs to go n buy the "like new" dishwasher & fan from the ABC game thread so being banned from here will give him time to go n do that (you're welcome! lmao) :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos he needs to go n buy the "like new" dishwasher & fan from the ABC game thread so being banned from here will give him time to go n do that (you're welcome! lmao) :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos I really don't want to ban him since he didn't ban me which I'm very happy about cos I don't actually like being banned at all either lol. (I know, why come in here at all then right? Curiosity more than anything, plain and simple!) :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos I still don't want to ban him and also cos he called himself a bastard which I don't think is true at all! I suspect he was most likely joking & not serious so that takes the ban intensity down a lot so ok instead of being 100% banned he is only .000001% banned lol :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos I still don't want to ban him and also cos he called himself a bastard which I don't think is true at all! I suspect he was most likely joking & not serious so that takes the ban intensity down a lot so ok instead of being 100% banned he is only .000001% banned lol :p
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.