• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Well, I agree with the middle one - or so I was going to say... (but then I saw the last, & thought it at first said, “seedless breed!”). ;^))_ thank goodness 😅 it didnt_.)?!^~*•>
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol! :p ;)

@MisterBGone is banned cos I really don't want to ban him since he didn't ban me which I'm very happy about cos I don't actually like being banned at all either lol. (I know, why come in here at all then right? Curiosity more than anything, plain and simple!) :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
@MisterBGone is banned cos I still don't want to ban him and also cos he called himself a bastard which I don't think is true at all! I suspect he was most likely joking & not serious so that takes the ban intensity down a lot so ok instead of being 100% banned he is only .000001% banned lol :p
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top