Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Goals for today:
Get to work on time
Get my phone sorted out
Buy some tinned fruit
Prepare a couple apples for snack
Exercise
Maybe ask someone to prepare the chicken for me to use (uh gross, it makes me feel so nauseous to even think about that. I hate raw stuff. Can't touch it. Ugh.)
I was at work on time. Phone's not sorted out :(, it can really cause me to slip up...
Bought tinned fruit
Exercised
And prepared some chicked

Goals for today:
Get to work on time
If I'm feeling okay later, call up D (I won't be able to deal with it if not feeling okay)
Speak to R about phones. He called me twice coz' I asked to, but I couldn't speak then. He said he'll try again later. (why are people so good???)
Hmm, maybe cut up an apple now, otherwise won't have time.
Go do exercise. And do the floor exercises too. Should have done them before eating. When at gym, do it properly!
When too much of a mess (my head's a mess) then do puzzle/colour/call someone
Leave now!

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
...Working on
Okay....so I'm thinking I need to extend to multiple days but truly will continue to try
So for today
-Call HR to inquire of status of medical leave, FMLA etc.-write list of questions before call
- Work on resume
-Work on creating schedule for medical leave -- using advice from all here to talk to therapist tomorrow
-Work on list of questions for gp for appointment tomorrow
...Working on
Okay....so I'm thinking I need to extend to multiple days but truly will continue to try
So for today
-Call HR to inquire of status of medical leave, FMLA etc.-write list of questions before call-Done all is approved so they are sending me paperwork ( a relief as when checked timecard online entries were in red-caused a bit of panic will admit)
- Work on resume - Since somehow managed not to have at home a very kind co-worker in another dept try to find it attached to grant (sigh....)
-Work on creating schedule for medical leave -- using advice from all here to talk to therapist tomorrow In prgress - finding hard to do on own
-Work on list of questions for gp for appointment tomorrow Done

So for today
Exercise - met lady yesterday and they do an exercise class to video at 8 may not be able to do till Thursday but considering joining...
Therapist appt
GP appt
Consider target date to quit smoking not sure if can use patch with meds so will ask gp today
-

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So for today
Exercise - met lady yesterday and they do an exercise class to video at 8 may not be able to do till Thursday but considering joining...
Therapist appt
GP appt
Consider target date to quit smoking not sure if can use patch with meds so will ask gp today
-
Good luck! Hope your appointments went okay today

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
So for today
Therapist appt
GP appt
-
All done with exception of quit smoking target date...know have to do...but also know how hard will be...sounds so wimpy sigh....

So goals for today
Exercise 2 miles on treadmill and maybe go back later to swim
Work on resume and that job app
Read chapter in Assertiveness book and chapter in Think book
Organize closet....just got bar and 2 shelves put in yesterday --now no excuse for piles...sigh...

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ok so I've been pretty slack with the goals... I know I know,

So goals for tomorrow

Get up at 8am (god that's like the middle of the night if you don't actually sleep)
GP appointment at 10am (hence the getting up early)
No freak out at work
Cook nice dinner for C as he's not doing so great. I'm thinking fajitas ;)

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
All done with exception of quit smoking target date...know have to do...but also know how hard will be...sounds so wimpy sigh....

So goals for today
Exercise 2 miles on treadmill Done and maybe go back later to swim Oops not that one
Work on resume and that job app Got lost in weeds organizing paperwork...sigh...so these last 3 are in progress...
Read chapter in Assertiveness book and chapter in Think book
Organize closet....just got bar and 2 shelves put in yesterday --now no excuse for piles...sigh...

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
So for today
-Treadmill and abs exercises
-Paperwork - Just finish it
-Read in both books
-Closet organize
-Go bowling with husband

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ok so I've been pretty slack with the goals... I know I know,

So goals for tomorrow

Get up at 8am (god that's like the middle of the night if you don't actually sleep)
GP appointment at 10am (hence the getting up early)
No freak out at work
Cook nice dinner for C as he's not doing so great. I'm thinking fajitas ;)
DONE!! Boom!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Goals for tomorrow;

Do hair.
Organize clothes.
Have a roasting hot bath.
Go into the city and enjoy yourself on your own (that might be hard to do lol)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Goals for tomorrow...

Have an anxiety-free day.
Get work done.
Look after those who love and care about me.

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
This thread got me thinking...so goals for today
-go swimming
-try to be efficient with work tasks/responsibilities but NOT stay after 5

Goals for weekend-
-go swimming
-get book on kindle and actually start reading it
-try to not be on edge with new temp's first weekend alone for open hours for historic site
-try to be in the moment with husband and ,other-in-law not thinking of other things

i dont know why but i never got any notifications when people posted!

i was really into this months ago so i guess il get back into it

goals for today-

meditation
do some german
meet project partner + look over assignment before hand
floss

i dont know why but i never got any notifications when people posted!

i was really into this months ago so i guess il get back into it

goals for today-

meditation
do some german
meet project partner + look over assignment before hand
floss
i was too down and sad over not having friends to do german. i met with project partner. i flossed. i didnt do meditation

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
This thread got me thinking...so goals for today
-go swimming
-try to be efficient with work tasks/responsibilities but NOT stay after 5

Goals for weekend-
-go swimming
-get book on kindle and actually start reading it
-try to not be on edge with new temp's first weekend alone for open hours for historic site
-try to be in the moment with husband and ,other-in-law not thinking of other things
Well did ok on goals for yesterday --did go swimming before work and only stayed at work till 5:30...now just have to work on weekend goals...

cymbele

SF Supporter
My goal is a sad one. Somehow have to break up with a guy that will be hurt but in the long run less hurt now than if I did it later. I'm afraid I will chicken out. I don't want to hurt him but he wants marriage and love and I can't love him and I don't want to get married. So I have to let him go.
This is a sad day.

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My goal is a sad one. Somehow have to break up with a guy that will be hurt but in the long run less hurt now than if I did it later. I'm afraid I will chicken out. I don't want to hurt him but he wants marriage and love and I can't love him and I don't want to get married. So I have to let him go.
This is a sad day.
Good luck. I'm sorry it's come to this for you

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00