Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Apr 19, 2014 #5,441 Apr 19, 2014 #5,441 Girl next door picnic or dinner by candlelight?
pooky You are valuable Apr 20, 2014 #5,442 Apr 20, 2014 #5,442 dinner by candlelight. power or money?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Apr 21, 2014 #5,443 Apr 21, 2014 #5,443 Money I guess. Though i don't really need either of them. drums or bass?
Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Admin SF Supporter Apr 22, 2014 #5,445 Apr 22, 2014 #5,445 coffee (strong ) sticky tape or ribbon
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Apr 26, 2014 #5,447 Apr 26, 2014 #5,447 Harry Potter longhand or shorthand?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter May 27, 2014 #5,449 May 27, 2014 #5,449 I know I have to choose one, but it has to be a draw. That's like asking if I need my arms or legs more. partly cloudy or sunny?
I know I have to choose one, but it has to be a draw. That's like asking if I need my arms or legs more. partly cloudy or sunny?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 12, 2014 #5,451 Jun 12, 2014 #5,451 sugar sweet or spicy?
pooky You are valuable Jun 13, 2014 #5,452 Jun 13, 2014 #5,452 sweet a regular person or a highly creative bi-polar person?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 13, 2014 #5,453 Jun 13, 2014 #5,453 the latter is more like myself :P Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
pooky You are valuable Jun 14, 2014 #5,454 Jun 14, 2014 #5,454 crunchy peanut butter cash of 10 bucks or a check of 15 bucks from a broke businessman?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 14, 2014 #5,455 Jun 14, 2014 #5,455 $10 cash movie theater or movie on DVD?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 15, 2014 #5,456 Jun 15, 2014 #5,456 DVD, theaters are too loud it kinda stresses me out haven't gone to one in years. Spring or Summer?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 15, 2014 #5,457 Jun 15, 2014 #5,457 summer piercings or tattoos?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 16, 2014 #5,458 Jun 16, 2014 #5,458 Piercings but really only needs to be a hole in each ear, more than that seems too much. Will never get a tattoo. Singing or dancing?
Piercings but really only needs to be a hole in each ear, more than that seems too much. Will never get a tattoo. Singing or dancing?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,459 Jun 16, 2014 #5,459 singing roses or carnations?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 16, 2014 #5,460 Jun 16, 2014 #5,460 Aw love them both but I pick roses Pink or Purple?