• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

"This" or "That"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Aw love both but guess will pick markers, esp. scented ones :) Don't like the smell of wax very much.

Lilacs or pansies?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Nope not the same, diff brands/companies & diff. taste. The only things they have in common are they are both pop n both brown :p
I pick summer but only if it stays under 25-30 degrees any hotter than that is too suffocating.

The name Marina or Melissa? (Marina is my middle name) :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Aw cool I'm glad you like the name Marina more, I like it a lot too wish it was my first name, o well my actual first name could def. be a lot worse that's for sure lol :p

Bugs bunny.

Take a picture of someone or have your picture taken?
 

JV3

Well-Known Member
Funny you ask that, as probably my current favorite drink is "half-and-half" which is the mixture of the two.

Swimming in a pool or playing the game "pool"?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Swimming, definitely. Haven't played pool very much but enough to know I suck at it lol.

Drinking root beer or coke?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Snow but only if it's less than a foot, other than that it's just a pain in the butt.

July or August?
 

JV3

Well-Known Member
Can I say, "Neither?" I absolutely hate summer. I guess it's a toss-up, though. July has a holiday so that's one less work day, but football season starts in August so that's coolโ€ฆ.Both are just way too hot, though.

Pants or shorts?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Facebook, even though I really have no use for either.

angel food cake or chocolate cake?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top