Nope not the same, diff brands/companies & diff. taste. The only things they have in common are they are both pop n both brown :p
I pick summer but only if it stays under 25-30 degrees any hotter than that is too suffocating.
The name Marina or Melissa? (Marina is my middle name)
Aw cool I'm glad you like the name Marina more, I like it a lot too wish it was my first name, o well my actual first name could def. be a lot worse that's for sure lol :p
Bugs bunny.
Take a picture of someone or have your picture taken?
Can I say, "Neither?" I absolutely hate summer. I guess it's a toss-up, though. July has a holiday so that's one less work day, but football season starts in August so that's coolโฆ.Both are just way too hot, though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.