Thought For Today

On Religion

An old priest said: ‘Speak to us of Religion.'
And the Prophet replied:
Have I ever spoken to you of anything else?
Is not religion all deeds and all reflections,
And that which is neither one nor the other?
Isn’t it the wonder and surprise that ever springs in your soul,
Even while your hands are hewing a stone or attending to a loom?
Who can separate their faith from their actions,
Or their beliefs from their occupations?
Who can spread their hours before them and say:
‘This is for God and that for myself.
This is for my soul and that for my body?’

All your hours are wings that beat through space
From one part of yourself to the other,
From the Higher or God Self to your lower earthly self,
Its counterpart.
Those who wear their morality only as their best garment
When they go to church on Sunday,
Would be better off naked, so the Sun and the wind
Can tear and burn no holes into their skins.
And those who define their conduct purely by
The ethics of dogma and creed of one religion or another,
Imprison the songbird of their souls in a cage,
Unaware that the finest songs do not come from behind bars and wires.
If your worshipping is but a window
That one opens and shuts at will,
You will never get to know the house of the soul,
Whose windows are forever open.

Your daily life needs to become your temple and your religion.
Upon entering it each day take everything you are with you,
Be it a plough or a forge, a mallet or a lute.
Take all the things you have fashioned,
Either of necessity or for your delight.
In your dreams rise above yourself and your achievements,
And put your failures behind you as the lessons of the past.
Fly on the wings of the knowledge you now receive
Directly from the Great White Spirit and take everybody with you,
So that in adoration you fly higher than their hopes
And humbly join and comfort them in their moments of despair.

If you want to know your Creator, refuse to follow like a sheep
The things that were written a long time ago.
Most of it is likely to be outdated and in need of review.
The religion of the new age is one of the heart
That aims to help all souls, independent of colour or race,
To grow in wisdom and understanding
Of the true purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence.
This religion is a faith that invites all of you
To experience life’s processes ever more deeply.
Through consciously participating in them,
You become ever more aware of the living God and Goddess
Within you and everything that shares your present existence.

Now you can observe for yourself God/Goddess being as much
Alive in you as in your children and everybody else.
When you gaze into space, especially at night,
Discover how even in the stars and the clouds,
The Great Father/Mother of all life embraces all its Creations
With the same loving care.
With every ray of sunshine and drop of rain
That touches the Earth, they seek to comfort,
Bless and heal each one of you and your whole world.
In every flower, leave and blade of grass they are smiling,
In the trees their arms and hands are waving to you,
While the wind whispers words of healing and peace
To those whose inner eyes and ears have opened
To the new religion of love.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Reinterpreted by Aquarius

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

* * *​

Invictus

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius
For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within God’s great plan for the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart and in the right hands it can reveal what the newly born has brought with it and indicate in rough outlines the lessons awaiting it. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from. The Sun shows our spirit’s predestined pathway. That’s why to my mind the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else.

The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that comes our way and accepting our responsibility for creating it.

Navigating The Ocean Of Life

Desire is at the basis of all life and the energies of the planet Mars are the pure creative/spiritual/sexual ones that fuel all your desires and as you are well are of by now there are a great many. The first sign of the zodiac, Aries, represents human souls experiencing their primary encounter with life when of necessity all their desires and interests are still focused on themselves. They are propelled into life by the desire to build themselves an earthly personality that will help them to carve out a niche for themselves and maintain it. In the second sign, Taurus, the desire for all the good things of the Earth and especially earthly possessions are explored. In the third sign, Gemini, the soul concentrates this precious energy onto developing its abilities to communicate. In the fourth sign, Cancer, it learns to appreciate the value of home, mother and tradition. In the fifth sign, Leo, it becomes aware of itself and its own creative powers. And so forth.

It is good and right that the human earthly self wants the things of the Earth, but once you have woken up from our spiritual slumbers, you need to learn how to rise above and overcome these desires. At first the temptations of your earthly nature will continue for some time to rise into the consciousness of your lower self. However, the more you recognise them for what they truly are, i.e. tests and trials that are meant to help you grow, the easier you will find it to resist them. Your present existence is meant to teach you mastery over its lower planes. To achieve this, your higher God or Christ nature needs to take charge of its earthly counterpart, learning to ride its desires instead of being ridden by them.

Your mind and your physical body are like a ship with whose help you, with the passing of time, are learning how to navigate the great ocean of life successfully and to your advantage. Your God or Christ nature is the captain who is in charge. But, I am the Admiral of the Fleet, your supreme commander, and each one of you is responsible to Me for their own wellbeing, that of their craft and also the state of your world. My Universal laws have always ensured that that the ocean of life would never be reigned by chaos and that will continue forever. For young spirit/souls taking part in the lesson of the earthly school of life is compulsory. It’s essential that in some of your lifetimes you are placed at the giving end of one of its lessons and in others on the receiving one,.

In the beginning of your earthly education you are unaware that life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also yours and that of your world, is subject to My laws. But when you have matured sufficiently, your consciousness expands to understanding the necessity for my laws. This knowledge empowers you to take your destiny into your own hands, but even then only up to a point. You will always be answerable to Me and the gift of your present lifetime has been granted in the hope that this time round you will be able to gain control over every aspect of your being, the feminine and masculine, the higher as well as the lower.

I am the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Pole Star, whose light consists of spiritual wisdom and understanding. By this beam you will, in due course, be able to steer the vessel of life back home into the conscious awareness of being at one with Me. Every night before going to sleep and especially when the end of your present earthly lifetime comes round, place your whole being into My loving hands. Rest safely in the knowledge that there is no death, that you will merely be moving into different dimensions of life and that in all Eternity you will be secure with Me. Each one of you is the centre of their own Universe and all the love, wisdom and power that has ever become manifest in the whole of My Creation is also in every human being, wherever you may eventually find yourself.

Lay your hands trustingly into Mine, so I can tell you intuitively the best and wisest use of your inner resources. Your earthly self is filled with doubts and fears. When they come to trouble you and threaten to overwhelm you, turn towards Me, your God Self and Divine consciousness. I am with you always and will help you overcome any adversary, even the worst one and that is everybody’s small lower earthly self. Many of the ghosts and the shadows from your past are still waiting to be released, so that the wounds of all lifetimes can be healed. Whenever you are in trouble of any kind, call upon Me and I will show you the way. Learn how to walk hand in hand with the Angels and Me, so I can teach you how to do your share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming yourself, your world and everything that is in it. I love you all and I bless each one.

It may surprise you to hear that I am longing, just as much as you are, for the moment when all My children of the Earth can receive and comprehend My whole truth. During the spiritual infancy of your race this was impossible, as much of the knowledge you are receiving now would have frightened you to death in those days. That is why I only small part of My truth were given through the teachers I sent to your world from time to time. When you look back, you will be able to see for yourself how, as humankind slowly progressed on the evolutionary spiral, every so often another instructor appeared to relate to you the same story in a somewhat different manner.

This is how it came about that I gradually revealed ever more of My truth to you and your world. By the time I gave you the Jesus legend, many of you had grown into their spiritual adolescence. The stories about the Master’s birth and life seeded into the consciousness of your race some new and essential parts of My truth about the initiations every human soul on its evolutionary pathway eventually has to undergo. Upon reaching spiritual adulthood, you begin to grasp the underlying esoteric meaning of all the teachings I ever gave to your world through fresh myths and legends that from time to time appeared. The degree of understanding of their concepts reveals to the Angels and Me when another one of you is ready to be taught, guided and protected exclusively by Me, your inner teacher and guide, the living God within.

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Eighty-One

We Shall Overcome

We shall overcome.
We shall overcome.
We shall overcome, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart.
I do believe that

We'll walk hand in hand.
We'll walk hand in hand.
We'll walk hand in hand, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

We shall live in peace.
We shall live in peace.
We shall live in peace, some day.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

We are not afraid.
We are not afraid.
We are not afraid, TODAY.
Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe that

Pete Seeger

Recommended Viewing:
‘We Shall Overcome’
I believe with all my heart and soul, my whole being, nay I know that we not only SHALL overcome but that we ARE in the midst of the process of overcoming, right here and now. Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. Every one of our kind and loving thoughts, words and actions feed into the good or God stream and takes us another step closer to the fulfilment of the dream about our world as a place where all human beings peacefully and harmoniously live and work together. They are supporting and helping each other. Lying and cheating, dishonesty and all kinds of slavery, deception and exploitation of the masses are things of the past.

It cannot be any other way because that’s the ultimate aim of God’s evolutionary plan for us and our world. It’s up to the likes of you and me to contribute to bringing it about. So let’s keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers and scaremongers of our world. The Aquarian age is the age of group consciousness in which humankind’s highest hopes and dreams will become a reality on the earthly plane. The more of us are coming together to send kind, loving and forgiving thoughts, the stronger and more effective the consciousness of our group will become. There is no doubt in my mind that, together we are strong and hand in hand with God and the Angels, we are invincible.

Updated 13th October 2020

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
‘The Greatest Healing Miracle Ever’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Looking Back On My

Reflections On The Swine Flu

This is what I wrote on Friday, 31st January 2020 about the latest report of the Coronavirus outbreak. According to official sources its death toll has risen to 170 and a confirmed case in Tibet means it has reached every region of mainland China. Chinese health authorities state that there were 7,711 confirmed cases in the country as of 29th January 2020. Infections have also said to have spread to at least fifteen other countries and the World Health Organisation (WHO) are going to meet in Geneva to consider whether the virus should be declared a global health emergency.

The year 2005 saw the bird flu and therefore became known as the bird flu year. Across the globe, the fear of avian influenza caused government officials everywhere to place a higher priority on developing plans to deal with what was declared to be a pandemic influenza. This was followed by the Swine flu outbreak that lasted from 2009 to 2010. The virus was first identified in Mexico in April 2009. It became known as swine flu because it was similar to flu viruses that affect pigs. It spread rapidly from country to country because it was marketed as a new type of flu virus that few young people were immune to. The year 2014 saw the Ebola virus outbreak and again, in spite of the joined efforts of the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media of our world, no pandemic came about.

I cannot help the sneaking feeling that the pharmaceutical industry seems to be of the opinion that sufficient time has passed since then and that our world is therefore likely to be ready for another of attempt of spreading mass hysteria. I hope that even in these fast living days people have not forgotten how previous artificially whipped up pandemics disappeared without mass vaccinations being carried out in the end. I believe that this was possible because not sufficient numbers of us can be led by their noses and are willing to run with the herd to have themselves vaccinated with the costly products of the pharmaceutical industry. To assist anyone who is in need of making up their mind about the present flu scare, let’s reflect on what happened during some of the previous ones.

Those who are familiar with my work know that increasing public awareness is its only aim. As explained in the previous chapter ‘The Effects of Pluto in Capricorn’, we live in times when nothing remains hidden from public view for very long. The scandals that are revealed everywhere are ample proof of this. No-one has the right, in my view, to pull the wool over our eyes and get away with it. I am willing to do all that is in my power to prevent these things. Let the pens of those who have been granted the gift of writing be mightier than the sword. May the living spirit within guide us to use them as swords of truth that cut through the layers of deception, to reveal the true intentions of those behind the scenario. The only gain I hope to find is that someone ‘out there’ – hopefully more and more of them – can be helped to look through all creeping manifestations of evil, to enable them by giving a loud and clear ‘No!’ to join the ranks of those who prefer to work with the forces of light.

Many branches of the pharmaceutical industry in the past undoubtedly have been among the great benefactors or humankind. Yet, it seems to me that the deeper our world sinks into the experience of materialism and the stronger the greed element rises to the surface of life, the more some parts of this industry are turning into wolves in sheep’s clothing. This is particularly noticeable with regard to vaccinations against all types of influenza. The first one developed was against the common flu, the second one the Bird Flu and the most recent one the Swine Flu.

One of my friends lives in Basel, Switzerland, the home of La Roche Pharmaceutical Industries. Having made it her business to investigate this matter, she writes as follows: ‘Tamiflu is the name of the serum against Swine Flu. It is the baby of La Roche, a company in which Donald Rumsfeld owns a big stake. The serum against swine flu was originally developed in New Zealand as a serum against bird flu, which also turned out to be ineffective. At the time of the bird flu scare, La Roche bought the licence to produce it under the name Tamiflu. Ever since, La Roche has been sitting on vast quantities of this serum and great stock piles of it also existed in the USA. And then someone came up with the brilliant idea of marketing this product against swine flu.

‘Roche stated that the US is their prime target, with fifty million shots sold at one billion dollars last week. Stock holders are thrilled. That none of these so called flu shots have been tested does not seem to matter to anyone. You don’t fuss in the middle of a world Pandemic! Created by whom? The videos of doctors, who have spoken up against mandatory shots, for example one in Austria, can be viewed on u-tube.’

Recommended Reading:
‘The Swine Flu Pandemic – Fact or Fiction?’
http://articles.spammer/sites/ar...on-a-Year.aspx
http://articles.spammer/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/08/Big-Bucks-Big-Pharma.aspx
The three articles above are by Dr. Joseph Mercola, whose mission is to bring people practical solutions to their health problems. A New York Times Best Selling Author, he is the author of the ‘No-Grain Diet’ and ‘Take Control of Your Health’. He has also been featured in TIME magazine, LA Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News with Peter Jennings, Today Show and other major media resources. The remaining items also each has its own poignant tale to tell:

The Time Is Now

In spite of what’s presently happening in our world
Or maybe because of it,
These are times for celebration, relaxation and inspiration,
For new beginnings and finding better ways of being.
Time for fresh creation and affirmations,
For experiencing beauty and love
In higher and more meaningful ways.

Time for living and forgiving,
For healing ourselves, each other and our world.
For listening to intuition and inspiration,
So that healing may flow through us,
Showing us ways of conducting our lives
More wholly and meaningfully.
For reaching out to each other in friendship
Learning to love wisely,
Totally and unconditionally.
Finding fulfilment by doing
Things for our planet and healing it,
Instead of merely taking from it.

Time for striving to fulfil our own Highest potential,
As well as that of all humankind and the Earth.
Every one of us doing their share of making
God’s greatest dreams and ambitions
For us and our world come true,
With our help.
Time for living in peace and kinship
With all sentient beings in this world
And our other world.

Time for freedom from all oppression,
Especially of the spiritual kind.
Shedding false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions,
Which far too long stopped us from recognising our true nature
And acting in keeping with it.
Time for walking our talk,
Living our ideals and following our
Highest aspirations by refusing to give in
To the desires of our lower earthly nature,
Resisting selfishness and greed and
Setting an example others may wish to follow.

Time for sowing fresh seeds,
In our own hearts and minds and those of others.
Mustering the courage to be heard
With the voice of our true selves,
So that we may fully become once more
That which we always have been,
Since long before all life on this planet began:
Children of God, whose real nature is love.

And that’s why I’m telling you:
‘The time is now!’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated November 2020

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

* * *​

Today And Always

May the Road rise to meet you,
The Wind be always at your back,
The Sun shine warm upon your face,
The Rain fall soft upon your Fields,

And until we meet each other,
One of these days,
On either side of the veil that separates our world
From the spirit realm, humankind’s true home,
May the Great Father/Mother of all life
Hold you securely in His/Her loving hands.

An Irish Blessingway
Edited by Aquarius

The Mountain Of Life

Everybody is climbing a different path of the same mountain of life
And all of us sometimes have to experience hardship and strife.
Many roads can provide us with a better understanding of our life,
Even though some of them may feel like the point of a knife.

Some paths are short and others long,
Who can say which one is right or wrong?
This mountain’s beauty is that every ascent has its own song.
Through paying attention everybody finds where they truly belong.

Let’s each follow our predestined path true and strong,
Whilst respecting the road of others,
As for them ours may well be wrong.

Dan Inosanto
Edited by Aquarius

When The Sun Refuses To Shine

When the Sun refuses to shine on your day,
And you’re finding it hard to cope,
When you’re seeing more rain clouds
Than stars in the sky,
And you feel like giving up hope,

That’s the time when someone comes along
With a smile and a warm hug that says:
‘It’s okay – tomorrow will be a better day.
Don’t give up now, brighter moments
For you are surely on their way!’

Everything we send into our world,
Each thought, word and action,
In due course returns to us
With increased strength.
And if we reach out to someone who feels
Lost in earthly life, frightened and alone,
If we approach them with some kind words,
Accompanied by a smile and maybe a hug,
At some future point when we are
In need of comfort and support,
The kindness once given is sure
To return to us through
Someone reaching out for us.

That’s how the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma,
In due course, returns everything to us –
The good thoughts, words and deeds,
As well as the bad and evil ones.

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

In Times Of Great Struggle

When our world’s events are forcing us to our knees,
We are in the best position for praying.
And when we do, we do well to bear in mind that
Happiness does not mean living in a world
Where everything is already perfect and beautiful.
True and everlasting happiness is being able to peer
Beyond the ends of our noses and
Recognise that all our world’s imperfections
Serve the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind,
Individually and collectively, many lessons
That are taking us ever closer to recognising that,
At the end of everybody’s education
In the earthly school of life,
A high and holy destiny awaits all of us.

From that view alone can glimpses be caught
Of the perfected beautiful self that potentially
Exists in every human being.
For many lifetimes it is there only in seed form.
But in truth we are all sparks of the Divine,
Children of the Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Great White Light of the Universal Christ.

The characteristics of these parents are also in us.
It makes no difference whether they are already
Visible in someone or not.

Even in our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers
They are merely waiting to wake from their slumber,
To be brought forth und unfolded.
That’s what many of us must have been doing
For quite some time,
Whilst plodding the human evolutionary road
Of evolving into a Christed one, in our own right.
Reaching this goal is the highest potential and
The birthright of every human being.
There are no exceptions.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

The Guest House

Every human being is like a guest house
With constantly new arrivals
Of joy and sorrow.
Unexpected visitors also appear sometimes.
Welcome them and entertain each one.

Even if sorrows turn up that appear
To temporarily sweep the house
Of all your belongings.
Treat them honourably,
Because these guests wish to
Prepare you for some new delights.

When dark thoughts, feelings of shame and
Grudges you hold against some people
Knock at your door, invite them in.
Be grateful that they came, now that you have found
A better understanding of the wise higher purpose
Of every human being’s earthly existence.
Thank these visitors and bless them,
For each one provides you with another
Opportunity for transmuting that which
To this day is dark, evil and ugly in you,
Into something that is good, right and beautiful.

And don’t forget to give thanks and praise
To the Highest for that.

Jelaluddin Rumi
Translation by Coleman Barks
Edited by Aquarius
Updated November 2020

The Greatest Glory

Every earthly lifetime is a gift from the Highest. Realising this, let’s try to make every minute and second of it count and never give up on what our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, tells us is true. Let’s not shy away from making mistakes because they are teaching us more than any success ever could. Instead of feeling bad about our blunders, let’s thank them for helping us to evolve into a better person. After all, our moving forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary spiral could only come about because of what we learnt from our mistakes. So, let’s only look down on someone when we are giving them a helping hand to get up.

The greatest glory is not in never falling,
But in rising again, each time we fall.
Confucius 551-479 BC

Recommended Viewing:
‘Everything Happens For A Reason’

Travelling Through Life

Every human beings journey through
Earthly life is not meant to always remain the same.
That’s why all of us have to experience years of
Joy and happiness,
Sadness and sorrow,
Gaining and losing,
Abundance and poverty,
Building-up and breaking-down,

Because to everything there is a season,
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted,

This is how God and the Angels,
In the course of many earthly lifetimes,
Have always been making that which is
Dark, evil and ugly in human nature and our world,
Into something that’s good, right and beautiful.
That’s how we always have been drawn forwards and upwards,
Each on their individual evolutionary spiral and, at the same time,
The collective one of the whole of humankind and our world,
Helping us to find out way home into the loving embrace of
The Universal Christ’s light, the Christ Star –
In God’s time, not ours,
And that means when the energies are right.
That’s when everything happens.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
Edited by Aquarius
Updated November 2020

Recommended Viewing:
‘Travellers’

About Angels

The Angels are beings of light. For simplicity’s sake I have also given them this name used by many of our world’s religious traditions. The Angelic hierarchy together with the Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are the executor of the Divine great evolutionary plan of life. The Angels are in charge of the development of the whole of Creation, therefore also for us and our world. The Angels are attending this in close co-operation with the most highly evolved human spirit/souls. For simplicity’s sake I am calling them Masters. From the earliest beginnings of humankind’s earthly existence the Angels have accompanied us and this will forever continue, wherever we – individually and collectively – may still be going.

There are no Lords and Masters on that level of life. The Angels and humankind are moving forwards and upwards on different evolutionary spirals. The most highly evolved of both quite naturally take the lead and everybody is happy to follow them. All are giving of their best and using their special gifts for the benefit of the whole of Creation. The spirit realm is the innermost level of our world where everything that exists on the outer plane was created. Without the inner world there would be no outer one; there most certainly would be no you and me. On the inner level everybody kneels with the same humility before the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ and Its light. There is no doubt here that all manifestations of life throughout the whole of Creation are equally loved and treasured by their Creator. Each serves them to the best of their ability and pursuing selfish aims is unknown in the spirit realm. The highest levels of it have always communicated with our world through groups of spirit friends and helpers. The spirit realm is humankind’s true home, from which all of us – without exception – emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to as soon it has reached is end.

Angels are a great force and a power that can present itself to humankind in many different forms, so that we can recognise their presence and connect with them. Great streams of Christ light radiate from their heads and shoulders that creates the impression that they have wings, but in truth it is light. They have no need for physical bodies to get around in their world, like ours on the earthly plane. The power of thought takes them to wherever they may wish to appear anywhere in the whole of Creation. This is how everybody in the spirit world moves and so will you and I do when we have once more returned to it.

The spirit realm is not ‘out there’ somewhere, as many believe to this day. It is the inner level of our material world where all life is one and there is no separation between anything. The Angels are as much part of us as we are of them and that makes it easy for them to keep track of which the degree every individual spirit/soul’s spiritual maturity has reached. The same is true for the whole of humankind and our world. At any given time, the Angels responsible for the development of both decide how much more of the Divine eternal wisdom and truth should be revealed, in what form and at what time it should be presented in which part of our world.

Whenever it is desirable that we should become aware of their presence, the Angels may take on a human form. They have no need for wings like our feathered friends, the birds, and every one of us will eventually be able to get around like the Angels. The speed of thought being faster than that of light, by thinking ourselves in some distant place we are instantly there, even though so far that’s only possible in thought. But as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, there will be nothing to stop us from going on interplanetary exchanges. There will be no need for prohibitively expensive and clumsy spacecrafts, the way space travel can at present only be carried out even for comparatively short distances. If in times to come we want to go and visit some of our cousins in the great family of life on far distant planets, all we shall need to do is think of them and their place and our thoughts will take us there. Naturally, that cannot come about for as long as our spirit/souls are trapped in earthly life’s illusions of time and space.

Quite literally, Angels are everywhere. When climbing a mountain we may somehow sense their presence. How about paying our respect to the Angels of the mountain by thanking them? The same happens with the Angels of the Water element. If we feel drawn to water and love the crashing and pounding of the sea or at other times the gentle splashing of the waves, the roaring sound of great rivers and the tumbling of waterfalls, we are responding to the water element’s Angels. If we are a Sun worshipper, enjoy gazing into the flames of candles and/or hearth fires, we are tuning into the energies of the Fire element’s Angels. If we love the sound of the wind whispering in leaves and howling in a storm, we are in tune with the air element’s Angels.

If your Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant are in one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, you are likely to feel an affinity with the Angels of the Fire element. If they are in one of the Air signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius, it will be for the Air element. If these planets are in one of the Water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, you have a strong connection with the Water element. And if they are in one of the Earth signs of Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn, you are likely to prefer earthly possessions and money to everything else.

But what about the etheric element? That’s the realm of spirit, God’s spirit as much as Mother Earth’s, the Angels’ and also our own. The etheric element is in charge of all others and together they are constantly toiling to transform Mother Earth’s physical manifestation into an ever more spiritual one. The elements are an orchestra of life that’s directed by the love, wisdom and power of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

Where do the Angels live? Sorry to disappoint you, but they do not live in Heaven for the simple reason that such a place never existed anywhere. Being spirit, their home is the spirit realm and that is also humankind’s true home. It is a world in which love and light, honesty and truth rule supreme and the material manifestation of Mother Earth is in the process of evolving into that kind of a place. Heaven and hell never were places that anyone went to. They are states of consciousness that we ourselves create, through our behaviour towards each other and our planet. The spirit realm is not ‘up there’ somewhere, it is around us and with us. Although for a long time we are unaware of it, we are part of it and it is part of us. Our world is its outermost manifestation.

It is wrong to speak of Angels as he or she. They are part of God, just like we are. Therefore, they are androgynous and whole, like God and also every human being on the inner level of their being. To appear to us, so we can recognise them, they sometimes do so as women or men. But the masculine and feminine aspects of their nature are one and there is no separation between them. At all times they lovingly respond to each other’s requirements and work together in sweet harmony for the whole of Creation, including us and our world. In God the two parts are never in discord and at loggerheads with each other, the way the human ones are during the early stages of our earthly education. It’s up to the earthly self of each one of us to united all aspects of our nature and get them to work as one.

Each time another human spirit/soul comes forth from the heartmind of God, a Guardian Angel is allocated to it. This Angel never leaves us. Steadfastly, it accompanies us and whenever the need for it arises, it holds our hand. It does this throughout every one of our earthly lifetimes and also the resting periods in the spirit realm. Every step of our evolutionary journey, it is guiding and protecting us. Simultaneous with our evolutionary progress, the Angel’s own development takes place. The same as all other spirit friends and helpers, it does not unnecessarily interfering with anything we are doing and the decisions we make. Nonetheless, it accompanies us through all our experiences, especially the deepest, darkest and most traumatic ones. Yet, only when one of us asks for help from the higher levels of life, do our spirit friends intervene and, when necessary, rescue us in some way.

Angels, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, that’s why all of us are constantly in search of consciousness expanding adventures that help us to grow in wisdom and understanding. This is the only way we can evolve into an ever more beautiful and perfect manifestation of life. Perfection in this sense means wholeness, i.e. the conscious awareness of every aspect of our being and integrating all of them.

To enable the Angels to attend to their duties towards the Highest Forces of life for Mother Earth’s evolutionary progress as well as humankind’s, they need our assistance as much as we require theirs. The better we co-operate with them, the more speedily and smoothly the transformation of our world from a purely material place into a spiritual one will come about. Together let’s give thanks and praise to the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for creating us and our world, and to the Angelic hierarchy for taking such good care of us. They are the one who are providing everything that all those who are taking part in earthly life require for their existence, down to every crumb of the food we eat and every drop of water we drink.

Updated November 2020

I Believe In Angels

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I’ll cross the stream – I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination makes it worth the while,
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in Angels,

I have a dream, a song to sing,
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale,
You can take the future even if you fail.
I believe in Angels,
Something good in everything I see,
I believe in Angels,

I believe in Angels.
They help me to recognise the good behind everything:
That sad and traumatic experiences are
The redemption of Karma and someone is
Learning something and slowly growing
In wisdom and understanding.
That everything that’s ugly and evil in our world,
Including people who behave this way,
Are still in the lower evolutionary
Phase of their development, but that they too
Slowly but surely are constantly evolving
Into something more beautiful.
Knowing such things safeguards
My equilibrium and the joy of being
One of God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Abba
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:​
The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are in charge of God’s great plan of life. They are its executors and responsible for the evolutionary progress of every lifeform in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. Most of us who are presently here have lived through many lifetimes and many ages. In the course of these long journeys through matter we have met, lived with and enjoyed the friendship of a great many human beings. In the spirit world, our true home, they are now accompanying and supporting us as our friends and helpers. Every one of us on the earthly plane of life has a number of these friendly companions around them. Some of them are known to us and others are not, but that makes no difference. All of them are our siblings in the great family of humankind, who are functioning on the same wavelength as ours. They are wishing us well and are eager to assist us as much as our spiritual bankbook and karmic debts allow.

The more our spiritual development unfolds, the easier it becomes to communicate with our unseen friends. They can be a source of comfort for anyone who feels lost and lonely in earthly life and also for those who feel trapped in families where no-one shares their interests. If we are in such a position, we need to bear in mind that we ourselves chose this pathway for the purpose of teaching us the lessons we most urgently needed. Even though we may not yet have discovered what they are, it’s good to know that in the spirit world there is a true family for us whose spirits and souls are in harmony with us and our life’s purpose and convictions. At all times they are doing their best to encourage us to bring forth the best that’s within us and humbly seek to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all life. This is not only benefits our own spiritual development but also that of our world.I believe that the Angels have always been with us and that, wherever we may still have to go, this will forever continue. They are they eye that never sleeps and who at all times has been and is observing very closely everything that happens in our world. In the course of all earthly adventures they accompany each and every one of us. Yet, only when there is some real need for it, do they ever step in to protect us.

And that’s the case with the pandemic 2020 because God and the Angels do not want us and our world to suffer unnecessarily. The most reliable guru in the whole of Creation, my inner guidance – the wise one or living God within – tells me that the end of this nightmare is drawing closer with each passing day. So let’s join hearts and hands and in our meditations, prayers and times of quiet reflection ask them to show us intuitively how we can contribute to moving us and our world forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral. This is how every one of us is meant to do their share of bringing about the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on the earthly plane.’

Updated 25th November 2020

Overcoming Fear

‘At any moment I have the opportunity of choosing love or fear. In moments of fear, I remember the Sun: it is always shining, even though clouds may obscure it for a while. Like the Sun, the One Infinite Power is eternally shining its light upon me, even though clouds of negative thinking may temporarily obscure it. I choose to remember the Light. I feel secure in the Light. And when the fears come, I choose to see them as passing clouds in the sky, and I let them go on their way. I am not my fears. It is safe for me to live without guarding and defending myself all the time. I know that what we do in our hearts is very important, so I begin every day in a silent connection with my heart. When I feel afraid, I open my heart and let the love dissolve the fear. I am safe.

****** L. Hay ‘Meditations to Heal Your Life’

The Courage To Live

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of the whole of Creation,
There are so many in our world
Who have lost faith that there is
A higher power who loves and protects them.
Help them to trust again.

With the flame of Your Heavenly fire
Touch the hearts in which hope has died.
Rekindle their faith and show them
That each and every one of us is
Your beloved child of the Earth,
That the Angels are with everybody
And taking good care of them.

They are showing the way,
For every individual and our world.
Together with You and the Angels all of us
Have always been marching forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life,
Even though it frequently looks as if we were not.

Help all of us not to give in to the trickery and lies
Of our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers,
A comparatively small minority of greedy and
Already immensely rich opportunists,
Who are trying to line their luxurious nests with
Ever more of our world’s precious resources.

May all human beings become aware of
Their own true nature and Yours,
And that a high and holy destiny is in store
For every one and the whole of humankind.
May Your wisdom and truth provide us with
The courage and strength we need
To resist the temptation of allowing
Ourselves to be lead by the noses
And like sheep to the slaughter of being
Vaccinated with serums whose protection
At best is doubtful and at worst brings death.

Help everybody to find out that love and thought
Are the most powerful forces in the whole of Creation
And that our human thoughts,
Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
Can create anything, therefore also good or ill health,
And that it’s up to each individual to choose
What they prefer.

Updated November 2020

Our Pathway Through Life

‘What we do as we move forward through our life can be compared to us laying down paving, as we absorb and apply various principles and shed our negative aspects and attitudes to replace them with new and positive ones. The path itself is, within general parameters, already set down before us but in setting the paving tiles in place by our efforts we are slowly, one by one, consolidating our path and giving it a definition. It may well be that at times we falter or take a step backwards, but the tiles remain in place and give us a firm footing when we tread there again. We never destroy what we have created in this way, even if we slide back a long way and return to it, tired and bruised but a lot wiser.’

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00