To my best friend 😢

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
You make me miss you so much, you were everything to me. I remember everything we did together I miss your hugs. Your smile lit up mine. Writing this now I’m hugging your bear knowing your heart is in it. I never knew I was ever going to find that one person who I could connect to, then I found you. You made me the happiest I could have been, I’m sorry you was in so much pain I wish I could have taken if from you.

You me the world we used to say when we used to sit on the beach watching life go by In front us. I know you’re not here now, but your beautiful soul and organs helped someone else. We love you Benjamin. You shine bright in heaven baby boy, I love you 🥰 😞

I miss you 😢

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Sorry for the loss of your friend. I know exactly how you feel because I lost my best friend too. As a result, I prefer to NOT have friends, so that way I won't suffer grief in case I lose a friend again. The problem was that my friend and I were TOO CLOSE. That was the problem. So nowadays to prevent pain, I prefer acquaintances only.

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
(((((((((((((((((Courtney02))))))))))))))))))))). *console

I lost a close friend as well.
Sorry for the loss of your friend. I know exactly how you feel because I lost my best friend too. As a result, I prefer to NOT have friends, so that way I won't suffer grief in case I lose a friend again. The problem was that my friend and I were TOO CLOSE. That was the problem. So nowadays to prevent pain, I prefer acquaintances only.
Hugs for you both sorry for your loss

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$275.00
Goal
$255.00