Trying to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevven

You're sweet. I'm sorry if I've missed posts where you say, but did you talk to your brother's foster parents? Have you been feeling like eating?

Sevven

Just reading BPD stuff, feeling like I'm up against the wall... You read a symptom list and see a portrait of yourself but there is no list of solutions. I out of meds, having months long struggles getting insurance and ready for therapy but can't get that going either without insurance, and then you probably know what it's like to try to find a good therapist.
I just hit a slump. My last few journal (member diary, whatever) entries kinda explain thoughts of late, then yesterday I got some relief.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Just reading BPD stuff, feeling like I'm up against the wall... You read a symptom list and see a portrait of yourself but there is no list of solutions. I out of meds, having months long struggles getting insurance and ready for therapy but can't get that going either without insurance, and then you probably know what it's like to try to find a good therapist.
I just hit a slump. My last few journal (member diary, whatever) entries kinda explain thoughts of late, then yesterday I got some relief.
Okay. Going to read them now before I reply.

Abibug

You're sweet. I'm sorry if I've missed posts where you say, but did you talk to your brother's foster parents? Have you been feeling like eating?
I want to support you!!!! Not the other way around! ;) If you want to ask ME questions @Sevven your welcome to do it on one of my posts or on my profile...:)
Sending lotsa hugs!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00