I made the mistake of doing a search on why quiet people get judged harshly. I ended up on a site where someone asked this question and I probably shoujd have know that the answers were going to mostly be that of blaming that person.
One person said something along the lines of getting what you give, which can be true to some extent, but seeing as their are people who can be straight up assholes to others and be accepted wholeheartedly kind of contradicts that.
I don't know...it just infuriates me as I'm tires of always feeling like it's totally on me that I'm not accepted by others. I get that if I don't talk or be more open, others may not be as receptive in talking to me. And yet, I have had plenty of people be mean and hurtful over the years. And what gets me is that in some of those cases, it felt like people treated me that way in some ass backwards attempt to get me to talk. Yeah, because apparently they think I would want to be friends with someone who calls me all kinds of derogatory things.
I don't know where I'm trying to go with this. I know it was stupid of me to even bother looking up such a thing in the first place. All it dud was make me feel even more broken and flawed than I already felt. I really hate living in a world where I clearly don't have a place or purpose in. I'm sorry for rambling or not making sense.
One person said something along the lines of getting what you give, which can be true to some extent, but seeing as their are people who can be straight up assholes to others and be accepted wholeheartedly kind of contradicts that.
I don't know...it just infuriates me as I'm tires of always feeling like it's totally on me that I'm not accepted by others. I get that if I don't talk or be more open, others may not be as receptive in talking to me. And yet, I have had plenty of people be mean and hurtful over the years. And what gets me is that in some of those cases, it felt like people treated me that way in some ass backwards attempt to get me to talk. Yeah, because apparently they think I would want to be friends with someone who calls me all kinds of derogatory things.
I don't know where I'm trying to go with this. I know it was stupid of me to even bother looking up such a thing in the first place. All it dud was make me feel even more broken and flawed than I already felt. I really hate living in a world where I clearly don't have a place or purpose in. I'm sorry for rambling or not making sense.
Your feelings are valid.