• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Very sad right now

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well. I'm trying all that I can to help myself, although I'm very sad right now. My family members all tell me I'm the apple of their eye, and that they love me more than anything. It's just that, I have OCD, and everyday is such a struggle, I continue on in life for my friends and family, I love them, it's just so hard with my guilt, my anxiety, and my apprehensive feelings that my OCD gives off. It's essentially mental torture, because all I can think about is negative stuff that I've gone through, and I just don't know how much more I can take. Thank you for reading, have a great day.

Angel368

Hello @Samadhi, I am sorry to hear that you are sad and going through so much mental anguish. We are all here to listen and support you as you write about your emotions. I am glad you havs a strong family and friends network, lean on them too. Are you on any medication or seeing a therapist? Counsellors are usually good at suggesting different strategies (CBT/mindfulness etc) to help combat the negative thoughts. Keep talking to us, tell us more about your journey

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00