Day 4 but I'm whispering because I don't know if it will last as it wasn't intentional, just haven't really had an opportunity to get out and buy some.
Cheers man, only realised it has been that long when someone at work asked me a little while ago. Been tempted a few times. especially last Monday, but so far held out.
I feel you. I only when I quit cause I started this thread hahaha (I'm on 6 months now)
Don't go giving in now because some donkeysarse is giving you crap. You can do it.
Shhhhhh! I don't mind you lot knowing but don't let my family know as they haven't noticed I've stopped yet. I'm already envisioning their grumpy and disappointed faces when I fail again.
I feel you. I only when I quit cause I started this thread hahaha (I'm on 6 months now)
Don't go giving in now because some donkeysarse is giving you crap. You can do it.
Oh man, the amount of donkeynobs been trying to piss me off has gone right off the scale over the last few months. But I'll be arsed if I let them try to fucking break me.
That's what happens dude, when you smoke, carbon monoxide from the cigs binds to your red blood cells. Giving up the smokes means oxygen can get to your red blood cells which means your stamina levels increase and so it'll take more for you to be out of breath.
today is day 7 without a puff... early today - but feeling like going to make it without too many issues now - far more deciding to do it and committing to it as an obstacle- and to stop reaching for cig without thinking when make a cup of coffee or get in truck to go ride - hands reach without thinking about it until I remember that I am being a dumbass because am not smoking....
very good lu. you should be proud of yourself because you are awesome and i'm proud of you. please keep up the great work and before you know it you'll be celebrating a month then a year. mike
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.