• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

We're quitters!

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Day 4 but I'm whispering because I don't know if it will last as it wasn't intentional, just haven't really had an opportunity to get out and buy some.
I can still hear you, Lu. Intentional or not, you've managed 4 days.

When i gave up, it was because I fell ill back in January and havn't bothered to light up since. Although part of that was to just spite myself *hysterical
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I feel you. I only when I quit cause I started this thread hahaha (I'm on 6 months now)
Don't go giving in now because some donkeysarse is giving you crap. You can do it.
Oh man, the amount of donkeynobs been trying to piss me off has gone right off the scale over the last few months. But I'll be arsed if I let them try to fucking break me.
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Was nice to go on a hike today and not be out of breath. Last year it was really disturbing to be 26 and out of breath on a hike.
That's what happens dude, when you smoke, carbon monoxide from the cigs binds to your red blood cells. Giving up the smokes means oxygen can get to your red blood cells which means your stamina levels increase and so it'll take more for you to be out of breath.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
today is day 7 without a puff... early today - but feeling like going to make it without too many issues now - far more deciding to do it and committing to it as an obstacle- and to stop reaching for cig without thinking when make a cup of coffee or get in truck to go ride - hands reach without thinking about it until I remember that I am being a dumbass because am not smoking....
I reach for that cig every so often even now, it's just years of habit.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top