quitting smoking can be the hardest thing a person can do. I smoked for 50 years I started at 11. until I cut down and eventually quit I smoked at least 3 or 4 packs a day. I wish I would have quit sooner before I got copd. so I think anyone that tries to quit is incredibly brave. I hope with all my heart that you make. it..mike...
December 1st is my quit day. Yes I do realise i'm delaying it, i'm just trying to get more info before i actually quit as i don't want to fail and want to read up on best tips etc...
December 1st is my quit day. Yes I do realise i'm delaying it, i'm just trying to get more info before i actually quit as i don't want to fail and want to read up on best tips etc...
Thank you, i'm going to try crazy hard, i need to do this for myself and I don't want to end up with worse lungs than I already have now (born with asthma). I will drive you crazy if the going gets tough. *bleh
Thank you, i'm going to try crazy hard, i need to do this for myself and I don't want to end up with worse lungs than I already have now (born with asthma). I will drive you crazy if the going gets tough. *bleh
You can drive us crazy as much as you need to @Petal, we just want you to get to where you want to be
Go for it @DOWNUP! I'm on somewhere around week 7 and it's finally getting easier (although I had a massive craving this morning and if I hadn't had a friend with me who knows I've quit I may have given in and bought some). We'll be here to support you all the way
Know that you can all do it and I will be joining you on Jan 1 as wont be able to smoke in new house....rather...I am not going to allow myself to smoke outside in the new house....no matter what. As this will be a good break in my routine etc etc.and have also promised my husband that this is it as far as smoking goes.
You can drive us crazy as much as you need to @Petal, we just want you to get to where you want to be
Go for it @DOWNUP! I'm on somewhere around week 7 and it's finally getting easier (although I had a massive craving this morning and if I hadn't had a friend with me who knows I've quit I may have given in and bought some). We'll be here to support you all the way
Know that you can all do it and I will be joining you on Jan 1 as wont be able to smoke in new house....rather...I am not going to allow myself to smoke outside in the new house....no matter what. As this will be a good break in my routine etc etc.and have also promised my husband that this is it as far as smoking goes.
Good for you! I'll probably still be here in one state or another. Hoping I'll be able to brag a little about how long I've quit; but I may be jumping back onboard to try it again. It's gotta be done no matter what the scenario!
Good for you! I'll probably still be here in one state or another. Hoping I'll be able to brag a little about how long I've quit; but I may be jumping back onboard to try it again. It's gotta be done no matter what the scenario!
December 1st is my quit day. Yes I do realise i'm delaying it, i'm just trying to get more info before i actually quit as i don't want to fail and want to read up on best tips etc...
Not to worry,,,you may regret this and also may have to put SF app on phone so have a lifeline when not on laptop...lol. Wishing you good luck on your effort as well!!1
Not to worry,,,you may regret this and also may have to put SF app on phone so have a lifeline when not on laptop...lol. Wishing you good luck on your effort as well!!1
Know that you can all do it and I will be joining you on Jan 1 as wont be able to smoke in new house....rather...I am not going to allow myself to smoke outside in the new house....no matter what. As this will be a good break in my routine etc etc.and have also promised my husband that this is it as far as smoking goes.
i'm almost 20 months quit now I haven't had 1 cig. but somebody felt sorry for me knowing I wanted just 1 cig. they snuck it past my wife lol. it's been sitting in the drawer for 2 weeks and counting. so I haven't touched it yet and I won't if my wife is around, she'd clobber me lol....mike
i'm almost 20 months quit now I haven't had 1 cig. but somebody felt sorry for me knowing I wanted just 1 cig. they snuck it past my wife lol. it's been sitting in the drawer for 2 weeks and counting. so I haven't touched it yet and I won't if my wife is around, she'd clobber me lol....mike
I bought a new e-cig today for use starting December 1st. Now that I have paid for the e-cig, well 2 actually cos i'll be using one while the other is charging - i'm more motivated Lets see how it goes
thank you. i'm saving that 1 cig for when I absolutely want one. I hope I never do because now I know I have one so I don't crave that 1 cig as much...mike
I bought a new e-cig today for use starting December 1st. Now that I have paid for the e-cig, well 2 actually cos i'll be using one while the other is charging - i'm more motivated Lets see how it goes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.