What are you thinking about?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Well, let's just hope he was Acting, then!~* :D;)
Oh, it's funny ... growing up, I was one of the last to get a regular Nintendo, and yet first, to receive a super-one! (^;
Guess they figured that, once that bubble had popped/or balloon burst. . . then what the heck difference does it make?
As for the longest time, they had resisted: (the thought of ever/entertaining...) NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! ;):D
Lol, yup he was, it was the scene where he
cuts off his dad’s hand
so ya lol, he’s quite mad “in that scene” and definitely very convincingly so (imo, lol) :)
Omg ya that’s funny about how you got the super Nintendo “first” and then the original one later.

What I’m thinking about right now is:

- Whether to get a newer iphone (as well as - which bloody version should I get? 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15? Lol.
- How much I DO NOT want to go out today.
- Hoping the dinner friend and I are going to go get will be good (we never know “what” it is going to be before going there, just always have to “hope for the best” with it, lol)
- Hoping the movie we’ll be watching tonight will be good (and hopefully not too depressing)
- Hoping Saturday will go well and without any kind of tackiness or rudeness happening.

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Lol, yup he was, it was the scene where he
cuts off his dad’s hand
so ya lol, he’s quite mad “in that scene” and definitely very convincingly so (imo, lol) :)
Omg ya that’s funny about how you got the super Nintendo “first” and then the original one later.

What I’m thinking about right now is:

- Whether to get a newer iphone (as well as - which bloody version should I get? 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15? Lol.
- How much I DO NOT want to go out today.
- Hoping the dinner friend and I are going to go get will be good (we never know “what” it is going to be before going there, just always have to “hope for the best” with it, lol)
- Hoping the movie we’ll be watching tonight will be good (and hopefully not too depressing)
- Hoping Saturday will go well and without any kind of tackiness or rudeness happening.
HaHaHaHaHa! . . . (on the "Spoiler," there) as I had not remembered that--until you'd reminded me! I saw it when I was a little child. And possibly not much since. Jedi was last and that was still in elementary school. Anywho? Saw empire in theater & I was so young that I remember hiding my milk duds in my dads shirt pocket, just to be sure none of the storm troopers (or whomever, it's hard to remember) would come out off the screen & take them. ;D
On the phone: I'd prioritze obviously what makes the most economic sense. And also; weighing the risk, in between "short-term," vs. 'long-term.' Find out which features some have, and others do not. What ones you absolutely have to have. And those which you can do without. And then try to consider how the forward going technology will, or may change any of this & with the or those, implications in everything. Maybe a good question for the sales people, or someone more technically savvy, than me - or 'I!' (?) ..;):D:)

JMG

Lol about the “reminder” about that scene, and as for the not having seen it in a lot of years, definitely not the case for me, seen it probably hundreds of times now, and soooo envious that you were alive when it was in theaters! :o That is so adorable that you “hid” those Milk Duds in your dad’s shirt pocket so they wouldn’t get “taken” by the storm troopers.

Aw, thanks so much for so kindly and thoughtfully giving me that great advice about picking a potential new iphone too, I really do appreciate it very much! :) And ya I am definitely trying to do exactly what you said, consider the cost but also the one I’ll ultimately be the most happy with and that won’t become obsolete too quickly. Ugh I really wish they would just keep the updates where they would always automatically work on “any” of the phones they’ve ever made, then I definitely wouldn’t even be thinking or caring much about this. Ya maybe a sales person will be able to help me decide “which one to get” I just always feel like they are caring more about “making as much money as possible” off of me, and not necessarily “what will truly work best for me”. I know they are hoping there will be “gaps” in what I’m aware of with them and then exploiting that “lack of knowledge” which I really hate a lot. Anyway whatever lol, still just in the “thought” phase of all of it right now, lol :p :) ;)

JMG

...feeling doog, about a donation I just made, to a charity that igves to local food shelters for hungry kids meals, etc.~* ;)
Aw wow, that's awesome MrB! So kind, caring and generous of you to donate to such a place like that :) I donated to a charity for a similar kind of thing years ago (back when I had a bit more "spending/spare money" than I do these days, lol) and it had a thing you could fill in saying "who" you were donating for, so I put my uncle's name there (he's still alive, just haven't seen him for almost 19 years now, will be 19 years in August. Hopefully I'll be able to see him again someday soon).

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Aw wow, that's awesome MrB! So kind, caring and generous of you to donate to such a place like that :) I donated to a charity for a similar kind of thing years ago (back when I had a bit more "spending/spare money" than I do these days, lol) and it had a thing you could fill in saying "who" you were donating for, so I put my uncle's name there (he's still alive, just haven't seen him for almost 19 years now, will be 19 years in August. Hopefully I'll be able to see him again someday soon).
Oh, wow! And thank you, that is so incredibly kind... not sure how much surplus I've got in funds, but? ;D Anyway, it's apparently a state-wide program that sees to it, that those kids who are (how did they put it?), "food insecurity, maybe!" Can't remember the first-word, for sure, but definitely yes on the second; unless it was scarcity, in there some where. . . Oh, & anyway/s YES- they had that very same thing, here w/an option to. So I'm very glad & happy to hear you pay tribute to - b/c that has got to be a very weird, and funny - (as in strange) kind of (a) thing - where... it's like, he's alive & living. But he's not quite that really, to you, if you know what I mean? So for all intents & purposes, it was in fact, in a way that (just). But only 'partially,' in the sense that -- there is still hope. Even if it is only a glimmer. As long as you are both still here. Then one day maybe the chance does still exist, for both parties to be equally willing & able. Or at least, enough to the point where a meeting can exist. And then, hopefully, at some point, a reconciliation from there. But~ have to start / begin from step, or "square," one! :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00