What are you thinking about?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Thanks for your kind/thoughtful words there MrB, I appreciate it a lot :) Ya, it is definitely a strange situation with my uncle. He can definitely hold a strong grudge for many years, that’s for sure. Hoping for the exact same as what you said there though, that one day we might be able to meet again and maybe even try to “resolve” some of that “past stuff”. Thank you again for caring it really means a lot to me, it is a big part of why I’ve needed to be on the antidepressant I’m currently on (been on it since 2007) because it’s been by far one of the most “painful” parts of my adult life.

Anyway oops, had meant for that to only be a short “sentence or 2” of a reply, lol, sorry. How I’m feeling right now is sick more than anything (only a sore throat right now but it’s worsened as the day has gone on, and if it’s the one my mom had a week ago then I will soon be in for being very stuffed up).

Also feeling disappointed because of being sick, because it made me have to cancel the lunch I was supposed to be having with my gran and grandpa tomorrow (really don’t want to make them sick since they are both 70+). I really wish there was a way to know if it was in a “contagious” stage or not, if I knew for sure it would not make them sick then maybe I’d still make myself go (so I wouldn’t have to “cancel the plan” and all) but ya I am just hoping they aren’t mad about it, sounds like we’ll be able to schedule something for next month instead at least though so I’m glad about that. :) I was looking forward to the lunch and feeling uncertain about it too (yup, both at the same time pretty much, always nice to have such opposing kinds of feelings like that) but anyway hopefully next month will be an even “better” time to meet, this must have been how it was “meant to be” for some reason, gonna ask tarot cards about it and see what insight/perspectives they might be able to give me. :)

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Thanks for your kind/thoughtful words there MrB, I appreciate it a lot :) Ya, it is definitely a strange situation with my uncle. He can definitely hold a strong grudge for many years, that’s for sure. Hoping for the exact same as what you said there though, that one day we might be able to meet again and maybe even try to “resolve” some of that “past stuff”. Thank you again for caring it really means a lot to me, it is a big part of why I’ve needed to be on the antidepressant I’m currently on (been on it since 2007) because it’s been by far one of the most “painful” parts of my adult life.

Anyway oops, had meant for that to only be a short “sentence or 2” of a reply, lol, sorry. How I’m feeling right now is sick more than anything (only a sore throat right now but it’s worsened as the day has gone on, and if it’s the one my mom had a week ago then I will soon be in for being very stuffed up).

Also feeling disappointed because of being sick, because it made me have to cancel the lunch I was supposed to be having with my gran and grandpa tomorrow (really don’t want to make them sick since they are both 70+). I really wish there was a way to know if it was in a “contagious” stage or not, if I knew for sure it would not make them sick then maybe I’d still make myself go (so I wouldn’t have to “cancel the plan” and all) but ya I am just hoping they aren’t mad about it, sounds like we’ll be able to schedule something for next month instead at least though so I’m glad about that. :) I was looking forward to the lunch and feeling uncertain about it too (yup, both at the same time pretty much, always nice to have such opposing kinds of feelings like that) but anyway hopefully next month will be an even “better” time to meet, this must have been how it was “meant to be” for some reason, gonna ask tarot cards about it and see what insight/perspectives they might be able to give me. :)
I hope that they can understand your reasoning for needing to reschedule, and that things will go well for you @JMG ! : ) On your Uncle: I'm sorry that it was that catastrophic a trauma for you in your life. I can't imagine what kind of animosity he would have had to have felt that badly for, or over you, way the heck back then (sounds a little unreasonable to me, given that he was most likely an adult, and you not - or not necessarily yet!). . . but so anyway; yes, people can be if no-thing: "stubborn," & then to a fault. It's like they can't drop their philosophy - or admit fault, etc. It does take a / an... if not 'bigger,' person~ than (just) a certain kind of person in order to be able to do that then. He probably held some false judgements in your regard. But let's hope forgiveness, as we've said, is (still) an option that is out there one day! For you most certainly do deserve it. And he also, whether he realizes it or not (maybe he fears you hate his guts? For instance. . . ) needs it to. To have you in his life, that is~ *>

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
And also wanted to say those were some wonderful shots of your sweet, little / beautiful cat there yesterday @JMG ~!* so OUT-STANDING!!!!!! ;) Glad she likes to inspect the boxes, thoroughly, for you too. . . :D

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
I don't know WHAT the Heck< i'm doing WRONG: but I can't get the new apps to download on iphone w/the whole Slide to install, or double click to install; NEITHER One works!!! they both just reset it back out to the apps page where the one you wnat to download is. Press to tap it, rinse & repeat~ Geesh?!?!

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Really excited my criterion collection of inland empire has come in the mail (or fedex); as it was shot on standard definition: so, I know when at the time, he'd said (the director, David Lynch--that it was kind of reminding him of films from the 30's... he really meant that they looked like crap!). ;) So, anyway/s! onwards n' upwards, as they say~ haven't really watched this, even partially, properly, in like a good ten years or more.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Thanks a lot for those kind, caring and thoughtful replies you put there for me a few days ago MrB, sorry I thought I had replied back to them but I guess being so sick has made it harder for me to keep track of all that.

Anyway ya I’m definitely hoping for the best with my uncle and that I’ll get to see him again one day. Aw thanks for those sweet compliments about my kitty in those box pix I took of her too! :) Lol omg I love how you said she likes to “inspect the boxes for me” she has always been a little “inspector” for sure it is the cutest thing, even when she was still a kitten she would be right at my side when I’d be cleaning out her litter box and be pawing at my hand, like she was saying she wanted to help me, she approved of how I was doing it and was “thanking” me for doing that too, lol :p

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00