What are you thinking about?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
What I’m thinking/wondering about right now is - howwww much flippin longer is this extremely annoying cold gonna go on for?!?!?! I just want to feel back to normal already so I can go for a walk outside and try to forget about the fact that my sis will be moving so far away in a couple months. I think if I really get going with exercising a LOT that I will hopefully be able to outrun any/all of my feelings, I am sure gonna try my ass off with that anyway, cos ya that is way too dead depressing and upsetting for me.

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Thanks a lot for those kind, caring and thoughtful replies you put there for me a few days ago MrB, sorry I thought I had replied back to them but I guess being so sick has made it harder for me to keep track of all that.

Anyway ya I’m definitely hoping for the best with my uncle and that I’ll get to see him again one day. Aw thanks for those sweet compliments about my kitty in those box pix I took of her too! :) Lol omg I love how you said she likes to “inspect the boxes for me” she has always been a little “inspector” for sure it is the cutest thing, even when she was still a kitten she would be right at my side when I’d be cleaning out her litter box and be pawing at my hand, like she was saying she wanted to help me, she approved of how I was doing it and was “thanking” me for doing that too, lol :p
Haha... Sounds like, she's been bonded to you & attached to you, from the start then! HA- ;) That's great to hear, as I'm sure you're both just PERFECT for One-Another~!* :) No worries, ever about such a thing & truth be told, I could've sworn that you did (reply?) but it's no matter either way, here - on my end (just so you know & for future reference, m'kay!) :D
Hope you get over this sickness/illness soon. I know how taxing & tiring that can get. Especially when you keep waking up the next day, and instead of being gone, it's "rinse & repeat!" ;/ ay yi yi~.* :/ >>> : (

JMG

Lol ya she has a very pure, sweet and loving energy for sure (being an Aries and all, they are considered to be the "babies" of the zodiac) and she is also very fearless. First day we brought her here, we had another cat who was 17 years old, and Bella (that's my current kitty's name) wasn't afraid of her or anything else either. Just went and explored and had the purest, most fearless curiosity I ever saw in a kitty. Most kittens woulda gone and hidden for 3 days but ya she didn't have any fear about anything at all. Even now she is still quite fearless, very few things she ever seems "afraid" of.

Anyway oops ugh sorry didn't mean to get rambling yet again lol but thank you for those kind things you said I appreciate it a lot :) Lol ok I'm glad there's no worries about the fact that I hadn't replied to what you said yet, but thank you for the reassurance about it not being a big deal if it ever happens again. I will still try to be good about replying back though ;) Thank you for hoping that I will be feeling better/not sick anymore soon too, me too for sure. Ugh I thought the last couple days were bad with how stuffed up I was and how much I had been blowing my nose, but today I've had that even more, so ya really hoping THIS will be the worst/end of it now. I definitely am always gonna be wearing my bloody mask anytime I am in a "crowded place" from now on because I just cannot ever be sick again, it's way too miserable and now that my sis will be living so far away like omg I cannot take being sick on "top" of that, no way, it would just crush me even worse than I already am. Oh and thanks so very much for the empathy/compassion and understanding about how it sucks to wake up and still be "sick" instead of finally feeling better too. Hoping that will happen tomorrow though (that I will wake up and finally be better) omg I would definitely be celebrating bigtime. Would go straight out to this yummy fast food place I allow myself to eat at once per month and also be doing a walk (especially if the weather is as nice as it has been for the last several days) and just feeling soo happy and relieved to be "no longer sick" lol anyway definitely not attaching any expectations to that one cos who the heck knows at this point. Just gotta stay strong and hope for the best when life gives ya this kind of thing I guess.

JMG

What I'm thinking about right now - I am VERY sick and tired of being so sick and tired. Pleeaasseee life I just need to be feeling better again and then I will absolutely do EVERYTHING I can to never get sick again, ever, and do everything I possibly can to stay as healthy/balanced as I can be and so my immune system will be as strong as it can be too.

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
This is the kind of guy I want defending me--&/or, who will have my back, when the stuff goes down! ;)
LOTS of STRONG Language & sarcastic slugs, or digs, shots-fired across the~*//_.> :D

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
(I remembe r on my first guitar, a mexican strat~ I'd played for a few years, and then, I met an engineering student who'd told me I had it all wrong, and that "LIKELY!" All of the famous musicians & guitar players, who were in bands & playing the kind of music i'd loved, were likely using different pickups than me.. & so anyway? He'd convinced me t o go out & alter, or swap out one of my pickups (the one or ones/substituting for - the most) & that was with a S D - Jeff Beck special. So they "stack," the single coils - one on top of the otehr, so that you don't have to re-route the hole in ord3er for them to 'fit,' in neatlyk or otherwise: the body of the guitar/wood!) :D Yup. ;) oh, it changed the sound alright, it was now a stratocaster, but one that was on steroids (at least in that configuration & with that pickup on). however, it no longer sounded as it had, or did before. And so whether or not it ultimately was the right decision, I guess is up for debate. I wil l say that I tended to use it more on rock music, than any of the other options, or pickup configurations. But that could've b een for more than one reason. Sure sounded good, no doubt. Just less, "Strat-y," if that makes sense? More Van Halen, less Hendrix (both of whom, I'm constantly mistake n for!)~* HA :)

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Ok, I see. . . (he's already been convicted & still serving in the other) so, or but- still? Dude, come on! Or Judge, I'm guessing whom, erred here in making a gross misjudgment, in so far as, dunking on or when, they probably didn't even have to... dumb-dumgs??.!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00