• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

Magree

SF Supporter
I dinnae smoke but u can get a light from the grill or toaster or try rubbing 2 sticks together like bear grills.
Smoking is just rank best if u step away from the weed well no the weed cause that woukd be a entirely different scenario altogether haha just dinnae smoke x
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
-Went to group
-Renewed my library books before they were overdue
-Forced myself to eat two meals today
-Didn't tear down and rip up the Sidney Crosby poster I saw when I had to be downtown a little after the Pittsburgh Penguins' Stanley Cup victory parade.
 
i finished my job. thank god. now i dont need to see anyone ever again *cheers* i feel like i am entering a new stage of my life so i will go to my support group less and change my nickname to a name other than my crush, and also work on my relationship with my dad. oh and try to embrace new challenges
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Took a long walk, maybe 4.5 or 5 miles, just for the hell of it. (Took the bus home because I was tired though.) When I got back I removed from my room the dirty plate that I'd been hoarding for a few days for whatever reason. I didn't wash it, but I at least scrubbed it off a little. My roommate often takes care of dishes, but I will do it if he wants me to.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Set up a meeting with a nearby rat rescue to just go visit. The owners understand that I am not in a financial position where I could adopt or donate, but they encouraged me to come anyway. I'm going tomorrow in the early afternoon. It will unfortunately take me about 2 hours to get there, but I'm excited. I also let them know I'd love to help out with stuff if they ever need me to.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Had a lovely bath.
Cleaned.
I fought my anxiety head on. Pushed through it, now feel fine :)
A lazy weekend for me lol
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top