What was the last movie you saw 2.0?

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
You know, for my money—it just doesn’t get any better than when Michael Bolton sing 🎶 🎤 “When A Man 👨 Love 💗 s A Wo-man!!!” //_(but you must REALLY LOVE 💕 him!)! ;^) -to mike bolton, in ‘office_space!’ ;D go check it out, kids ~*~•^_).?)!;)*~•]

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I blacked-out!!!!!!!!
I blacked-out!!!!!!!!
(& then when I “came-to!”) - I was standing over him, while he was lying on the ground unconscious: And I was screaming down and shouting & yelling at him/his face, point ing & waving my finger at him: . . . “I TOLD U NOT TO GO THERE! ///// __)•>*~ I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE!” ;D 👍

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Same thing I always fall asleep 😴 to(o)! ... “SPACE•BALLS!!!!;^D” :D :D —(take, only! What u NEED - “to survive!”). . ;^)_ // reminds me of my sister

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
...(some visual aids!)! ;););) for the children 👶 out there /// i believe the children are our future— because the greatest // love ❤️ of all / can’t u see e e e? ! You fill my Heart 💜 w/glad ness ~*^•> [take away all my sadness. .] ease my trouble s dat’s whatcha du! ;) at the end of the day: we should give thanks, and pray - to
The one ☝️ (the only one!) ...‘b•gone !;)
87CE4E91-D550-44E9-B350-9772E42E0CF7.png 467C3615-F808-4AB6-8E12-1B0FE31CF4C1.png 9BDFA905-17AD-481B-A59C-1BB0810A8FC0.png

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I’m da gouy who duz his j-aaaa-b.!.!.!.;) .....( You_must_be^de otdur guy!)! ;^) he s got an iMac culate - record; I’ve got, an immaculate record! :) let’s keep it w/u2~*•]

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00