when you're depressed what makes you feel better:

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This has to be one of the most awesome feelings ever! As amazing as going to bed is, when those sheets are clean, crisp and smell o' so fresh, you can't help but feel sooo relaxed! Need to have a shower or bath just before. Why does feeling clean make us so happy? Hmmm

A positive environment where you are able to heal and help you to design a life worth living. Regular exercise , a healthy nutritional plan, along with meditation and group activities help you to overcome depression and feel you better.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
This community of amazing people who have all found each other through the worst times in our lives but have (hopefully) realised that we are not alone. Love to all. X :)

Lilyfrog

I am hoping can be a distraction but I enjoy colouring books, card making, general crafts, drawing, designing on laptop. Board games with my son, wood work with him too and cookig and baking and if nothing distracts I try cleaning the house.

frostheaved

4th year college student
Drinking coffee, spending time with friends, watching anime or reading manga, playing games, going to work, music (sometimes), outdoor activities (most of the time)

When I'm in a tight spot, only things that harm me work to make me "normal" again.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00