I am from Europe,Croatia.I see...that nobody react - quote the originally someones post and the write his personal view-in Europe that+s more frequent that just posting like this now.Anyway...
what makes me feel better ? hmm...
1.Music - Always ! :smile:
2.PC-gaming or just surfing,,,reading some articles
3.Watching good movies and drinking beer
4.Sometimes doin drugs...yeah-sometimes cause i dont wanna get addicted but it's the best thing to make me feel better
I am a realist,why be in a f....bad mood and depressed my whole life when u can occasionally feel like a king,like floating on clouds:hamtaro: - drugs can help
what makes me feel better ? hmm...
1.Music - Always ! :smile:
2.PC-gaming or just surfing,,,reading some articles
3.Watching good movies and drinking beer
4.Sometimes doin drugs...yeah-sometimes cause i dont wanna get addicted but it's the best thing to make me feel better
I am a realist,why be in a f....bad mood and depressed my whole life when u can occasionally feel like a king,like floating on clouds:hamtaro: - drugs can help
