• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Why am I not dead?:(

#63
I'm glad that you have her in your life and that she has you. Like if she, or you, were the only one who loved him, it would probably be harder.

Is his dad around, or did he have any other family?
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
#64
I'm glad that you have her in your life and that she has you. Like if she, or you, were the only ones who loved him, it would probably be harder.

Is his dad around, or did he have any other family?
He didn’t, we both clicked especially in our teens because his dad passed away so we both had gone through trauma. My mum and his mum are friends too- I need to go see his mum actually
 
#77
Oh, ok. I didn't know that it's something that's prescribed. I think people can get this over-the-counter, at least in the US. Maybe UK too?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top