Wanting to die - can’t cope wish everything would stop
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #281 Oct 28, 2022 #281 Wanting to die - can’t cope wish everything would stop
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #282 Oct 28, 2022 #282 I’m struggling so badly
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #283 Oct 28, 2022 #283 Hugs Courtney. Is there anything in particular that would help?
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #284 Oct 28, 2022 #284 may71 said: Hugs Courtney. Is there anything in particular that would help? Click to expand... Just same as yesterday can’t do this anymore
may71 said: Hugs Courtney. Is there anything in particular that would help? Click to expand... Just same as yesterday can’t do this anymore
Ieatotters Well-Known Member Oct 28, 2022 #285 Oct 28, 2022 #285 s Courtney. How are you getting on today?
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #286 Oct 28, 2022 #286 Ieatotters said: s Courtney. How are you getting on today? Click to expand... Not great
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #287 Oct 28, 2022 #287 No one just no one cares
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #289 Oct 28, 2022 #289 may71 said: Hey now, that's not true More hugs Click to expand... It is. No one cares
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #290 Oct 28, 2022 #290 Well, I wouldn't bother posting here if I didn't care. Other folks here also care. Your mom and sister care, and so does your friend's mom.
Well, I wouldn't bother posting here if I didn't care. Other folks here also care. Your mom and sister care, and so does your friend's mom.
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #291 Oct 28, 2022 #291 I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better.
I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #292 Oct 28, 2022 #292 may71 said: I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better. Click to expand... I’m calling Monday I finished my antibiotics today but still hurts
may71 said: I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better. Click to expand... I’m calling Monday I finished my antibiotics today but still hurts
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #293 Oct 28, 2022 #293 Ok. I hope you'll be able to get help soon. Do you feel like you'll be able to make it through the weekend though?
Ok. I hope you'll be able to get help soon. Do you feel like you'll be able to make it through the weekend though?
Ieatotters Well-Known Member Oct 28, 2022 #294 Oct 28, 2022 #294 Courtney02 said: No one just no one cares Click to expand... We care it would be good if the doctors could actually help a bit more though, because we can't fix an infection.
Courtney02 said: No one just no one cares Click to expand... We care it would be good if the doctors could actually help a bit more though, because we can't fix an infection.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #295 Oct 28, 2022 #295 Ieatotters said: We care it would be good if the doctors could actually help a bit more though, because we can't fix an infection. Click to expand... I meant no one would care if I went I got told that today may71 said: Ok. I hope you'll be able to get help soon. Do you feel like you'll be able to make it through the weekend though? Click to expand... I have 1 antibiotic to take and I have pain relief I should be ok until Monday
Ieatotters said: We care it would be good if the doctors could actually help a bit more though, because we can't fix an infection. Click to expand... I meant no one would care if I went I got told that today may71 said: Ok. I hope you'll be able to get help soon. Do you feel like you'll be able to make it through the weekend though? Click to expand... I have 1 antibiotic to take and I have pain relief I should be ok until Monday
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #296 Oct 28, 2022 #296 Courtney02 said: I meant no one would care if I went I got told that today Click to expand... Who told you that? That's awful. Courtney02 said: I should be ok until Monday Click to expand... That's good.
Courtney02 said: I meant no one would care if I went I got told that today Click to expand... Who told you that? That's awful. Courtney02 said: I should be ok until Monday Click to expand... That's good.
Ieatotters Well-Known Member Oct 28, 2022 #297 Oct 28, 2022 #297 Courtney02 said: meant no one would care if I went I got told that today Click to expand... Whoever said that to you is a liar and an @ssh@t
Courtney02 said: meant no one would care if I went I got told that today Click to expand... Whoever said that to you is a liar and an @ssh@t
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #298 Oct 28, 2022 #298 may71 said: Who told you that? That's awful. That's good. Click to expand... Ieatotters said: Whoever said that to you is a liar and an @ssh@t Click to expand... He was a friend of my exes!
may71 said: Who told you that? That's awful. That's good. Click to expand... Ieatotters said: Whoever said that to you is a liar and an @ssh@t Click to expand... He was a friend of my exes!
Ieatotters Well-Known Member Oct 28, 2022 #299 Oct 28, 2022 #299 Courtney02 said: He was a friend of my exes! Click to expand... Ah, so has he only heard one side of the story and has decided you are to blame? The very epitome of doucheness
Courtney02 said: He was a friend of my exes! Click to expand... Ah, so has he only heard one side of the story and has decided you are to blame? The very epitome of doucheness
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #300 Oct 28, 2022 #300 Ieatotters said: Ah, so has he only heard one side of the story and has decided you are to blame? The very epitome of doucheness Click to expand... He’s trying to get an reaction so he can pass it back to my ex because my ex loves me feeling hurt
Ieatotters said: Ah, so has he only heard one side of the story and has decided you are to blame? The very epitome of doucheness Click to expand... He’s trying to get an reaction so he can pass it back to my ex because my ex loves me feeling hurt