• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Why am I not dead?:(

Well, I wouldn't bother posting here if I didn't care. Other folks here also care. Your mom and sister care, and so does your friend's mom.
 
I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better.
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
I bet things can get a lot better if you can get your infection treated. Imho, it's ok to call 111 about this if you're not any better.
I’m calling Monday I finished my antibiotics today but still hurts
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
We care *hug it would be good if the doctors could actually help a bit more though, because we can't fix an infection.
I meant no one would care if I went I got told that today


Ok. I hope you'll be able to get help soon.

Do you feel like you'll be able to make it through the weekend though?
I have 1 antibiotic to take and I have pain relief I should be ok until Monday
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top