1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Yes or No" Game

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by laxgirl, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Depends what that would entail. Sounds super cool though! I probably wouldn't do it as I don't use my phone all that much.
    Do you skip/run/dance through the street, or in car parks when you want to, regardless of what anyone else may think, coz' hell that's what you want to do?

crumbum likes this.
  2. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

Yes, I love nature and if I'm moved to twirl amongst it I will and I usually do!

Do you live near the ocean?

crumbum likes this.
  3. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

No.. but I grew up near the ocean and have lived most of my life within walking distance on one coast or the other.. and the older I get the more I really miss it.

Do you think Trump's hair is real?

4. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Supporter

Yes I do think it's real...just maybe not his!

Do you talk to yourself and occasionally argue (and lose!)?

5. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

Haha never lost NO I put up a good argument

Do you ever shout at tv programs?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  6. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

Ha, Ha! Yes I do and sometimes I'm loud enough that I wonder if my neighbors think I'm the crazy lady that lives upstairs! (I am)

Have you ever been to a live soccer game where the crowd got wild?

7. Badger

Badger SF Supporter

No but I've been to boxing matches if that counts!?!

Are you good at DIY?

8. Karmitkurmit

The best! In fact I think I might submit some pictures of my work as "art"! :p

Have you ever been staring at something in a shop window, only to refocus and realise you look like a nutter staring at the person inside!?

9. crumbum

No.. I hardly every shop in the real world anymore.. and when I do it's never at a place that has shop windows.. sadly.

Have you ever stepped on a Karmit and realized how much goobly-goo is inside of them and now stuck to your shoe?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Yeah but then I got spikes stuck in my foot too, not too pleasant of an experience :p

Do you often think you're witty but not sure if you are?

Karmitkurmit and crumbum like this.
  11. crumbum

Yes.. when I'm manic I think I'm witty.. and then I spend the next 24 hours regretting every stupid thing I said.

Have you ever been so embarrassed by something you wore as a teenager that you've actively attempted to destroy any pictorial evidence of it?
    [​IMG]

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  12. Karmitkurmit

Yes, a white pair of jeans that weren't quite white because my mum had washed them with something else! LMFAO; but I can't bare to even look at the photos to actually delete them, so I either have to randomly delete stuff with my eyes closed in the hope I get them, or just leave the pics there so I can embarrass my kids in my golden years!

Have you ever hugged someone and accidentally touched an inappropriate part of their body, then stressed about whether or not they noticed for the rest of the day?

crumbum likes this.
  13. crumbum

No. I'm not a pervo

Have you ever seen a UFO?

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Other than the one I landed in, no.

Have you ever made moonshine?

15. crumbum

No.. but when we were like 13 we used to drink this mixture my friend made by pouring tiny amounts of every bottle of alcohol that his parents had into a 2 liter soda bottle.. so imagine wine mixed with vodka and brandy and baileys and tequila and goldschlager etc.. it was gross but so good to a 13 year old.

Have you ever felt happy and had someone go out of their way to immediately take you down a few pegs because they saw that you were happy?

16. littlelucy

littlelucy Well-Known Member

Yes, my dad would do that to me.

Have you ever went ice skating?

17. Stijn

Stijn Innerceptor

Yes, I love ice skating. I was pretty good at it when I was younger. Now I'm a bit rusty.

Did you ever play in a band?

18. shania

shania Well-Known Member

Yes, I was in my school band and played the flute.

When you were growing up, were you a latchkey kid?

19. crumbum

No. I wish. My mother was a stay home mom. I never had any privacy.. I never had any space. I never was able to feel anything but anxiety at home. I envied my friends who came home to an empty house with no siblings to taunt them.. ok enough.

Have you ever.. when you were a teenager.. (or adult) drinken most of a beer before realizing that someone had put out a cigarette in it?

20. shania

shania Well-Known Member

No, I've never even had beer before, so definitely not with a cigarette having been put out in it. But that sounds very unappetizing...

Do you dream in color?