You have me :( (Trigger warning)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by some_random_name, Jun 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

I fuck up, I mess up and sadly you have me. You're stuck with a losing horse. I am not that smart. I make average grades and I'm sad all the time but as you may be stuck with me I am blessed with you. Thank you for sticking around or I would be sticking around the ceiling in pieces.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs*
    There is nothing wrong with just being average. Just be yourself.

3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

We come here to be together in times of need or to be there for you. So here we are hanging out together

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please, don't ever do that. I read about a 13 year old who ended his life and it made me incredibly sad. You are only a few years older than that boy was. I know it seems like it's too hard to carry on, but it will get better, and we're here to help you through the bad times.

5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Don't underestimate yourself, I believe everyone is unique and has a unique talent that nobody else has but them. Hang in there and be kinder to yourself, you're worth so much more than you think.
    Brian

6. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

Thank you guys for your support!

Witty_Sarcasm, Striking and Brian777 like this.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No problem! I'm glad my lame jokes were able to make you laugh :p

8. CoolGoat995

CoolGoat995 Member

We are not "stuck" with you we are blessed with you!

9. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey my friend, hang in there and try not to be so down on yourself, it's depression talking and you're always welcome here to let your feelings out. Be gentle with yourself and I hope you feel better.
    Brian