At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

Mylife

Sleeping..I have been up over 24 hours and I am exhausted..Life is busy so sleep is a luxury ;)

Much love to you all ❀️ I hope you all get what you need. And @baywasp I would come and listen to your rock band anyday :)

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
A LOT of things & I intend on posting all that I can think of here cos I am kinda bored outta my mind right now.
Talking on the latest iphone to my uncle who I haven't seen or talked to in over a decade, eating a stuffed crust cheese pizza from Little Caesars and also some of their delicious crazy bread, drinking root beer (haven't been able to eat or drink those things in a few years now), surrounded by lots of kitties (along with my perfect one that I am lucky enough to have of course), on a very luxurious, tufted teal velvet couch in a big, spacious, perfect, palatial beachfront house, watching whatever I wanted on Netflix and having servants wait on me to bring me whatever I wanted. Now THAT would be an absolute perfect life! :)

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Anything besides being sick, again. It ruined my entire afternoon I had planned with my daughter. So tired of all this, just to be healthy would be nice.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
A LOT of things & I intend on posting all that I can think of here cos I am kinda bored outta my mind right now.
Talking on the latest iphone to my uncle who I haven't seen or talked to in over a decade, eating a stuffed crust cheese pizza from Little Caesars and also some of their delicious crazy bread, drinking root beer (haven't been able to eat or drink those things in a few years now), surrounded by lots of kitties (along with my perfect one that I am lucky enough to have of course), on a very luxurious, tufted teal velvet couch in a big, spacious, perfect, palatial beachfront house, watching whatever I wanted on Netflix and having servants wait on me to bring me whatever I wanted. Now THAT would be an absolute perfect life! :)
That sounds perfect....I want in. haha

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00