At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
petting a dog while chilling with buddies. Sounds like fun. Makes me think back to my first year of rugby where the main rugby house had a lil wiener dog living there and whenever I was over, I'd sit on the floor with him.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Lots of things like being able to eat pizza, bread, chips (as many as I want instead of just a few), crackers, going for a drive somewhere, being worshipped, having an intense synergetic convo with my uncle, somewhere really beautiful & inspiring like one of the world wonders, at the beach, being friends with Mark Hamill & just being able to hang out with him & talk to him he seems like he'd be a cool & interesting person & if he wasn't I think I'd still just enjoy being near him :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
would rather be far away at the other end of this world, together with the monkey ( @Walker ) and hug him tight until he feels less sad and smiles again.
I wish you were too. You give genuinely some great hugs. (I didn't really know there were "good" and "bad" ones until meeting you)

I wish you were too. You give genuinely some great hugs. (I didn't really know there were "good" and "bad" ones until meeting you)
wow, that is too much to deal with at once. But thank you for that. I only give tight hugs to persons I really feel comfortable with. So take that as the biggest comliment I can give on a virtual platform like this. Thank you.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Wherever Mark Hamill is, eating dinner with him & having a synergetic convo with him about how much he loves acting and things he's interested in and just being friends with him. Some other things too lol :s :p ;) :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00