BPD Support Thread

Gwyrdd

@Aurelia is right font start that shit at all and don't put yourself down for not starting it. I haven't talked much with hee bur I guarantee @Aurelia knowz that drugs are sooooooo good until they're sooooooooo bad. When it takes 5 lines of heroins to survive. To simply maintain. When one line used to get you high as a kite.... it gets bad. Drugs are all that's keeping me alive but I wouldnt wish them on anyone either

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
@Aurelia is right font start that shit at all and don't put yourself down for not starting it. I haven't talked much with hee bur I guarantee @Aurelia knowz that drugs are sooooooo good until they're sooooooooo bad. When it takes 5 lines of heroins to survive. To simply maintain. When one line used to get you high as a kite.... it gets bad. Drugs are all that's keeping me alive but I wouldnt wish them on anyone either
I appreciate that and I've missed talking to you. And yes, we both know this for certain.

Gwyrdd

Yall ever realize that we worry so fucking much about people not liking us or abandoning us, etc. And it's just... inherently impossible. There is no "us". If someone likes me, they like either the subconscious mirroring of themselves, or the carefully curated facsimile of a person that I've created over the years to mimic a functional person.

No one CAN like me, or dislike me. I don't even know who me is. And neither does anyone else...

Ieatotters

*grouphug2
Nice to see some other borderliners without having the shame of admitting it (most people seem to think we are dangerous or some nonsense). Is anyone else here over 40? I remember being told that it got easier about now, but I have found the opposite to be true. I wondered if it was me or the information that was defective.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
*grouphug2
Nice to see some other borderliners without having the shame of admitting it (most people seem to think we are dangerous or some nonsense). Is anyone else here over 40? I remember being told that it got easier about now, but I have found the opposite to be true. I wondered if it was me or the information that was defective.
I mean I hope so...heading there myself and hope it gets easier with time. Glad you are here because we understand what you are going through.

Gwyrdd

*grouphug2
Haven't been active much lately, so sorry for late reply. I'm nearing 30 and I was told it slowly starts to get better, and I also found the opposite to be true. I'm an addict so it's hard to tell what's bpd, what's withdrawal, and when I AM good very rarely whether it's me or the drugs. But overall sober Brandon is progressively worsening with age.

Gwyrdd

Lately it's been really hard to tell if I'm making myself angry, or if I'm just not suppressing it anymore when I random get mini triggered. Like I can THINK I'm fine, then one tiny fucking thing happens and I don't know if I'm actually pissed off at it, or if I THINK I should be and my brain just decides to do it. Or if it's justify.

Or or or or. I fucking hate my inability to know any fucking thing about myself..........

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00