I managed a little 5k before the downpours and 80MPH winds (allegedly) arrive. Also put my bins on their sides in a pattern to keep the lids shut and the bins from flying all over the place. My version of battening down the hatches.
Discovered my problems of late may be a food intolerance. At new year I stopped buying potato chips and decided to be healthier so I bought plain crackerbread. It was then the problems started. I had similar problems with white bread until I cut it out, but it's confusing and took me a while to figure it out, as I can eat other gluten containing products without issue - maybe something to do with the way it's processed, but every time I've eaten those crackers I feel wrong inside within about 12 hours - stopped eating them and the weird sensations and pains went away (I even had pains in my feet and arms at one point!). Time will tell! I'm keeping a food diary to identify any other culprits, but I had no inner discomfort on my run today, which is a good sign!