• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Exercise club

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Managed to drag myself away from my laptop and had a nice 4 miles in nice conditions. Longest run in a while, in fact since I had the knee pain a few months ago. So far so good again! Love the longer runs where I can just explore but lately I've been avoiding getting too far from my front door. Starting to trust my legs again a bit!
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
Walked 3 miles (I guess that's a 5k in the rest of the world) in the woods today. Not only the first time in a long while I got near some nature I also went alone which I never do. Feel pretty good. I wish I could do more walking like that but it will soon be hunting season so I have to find "safe" woods.
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Did a gentle 3.1 miles/5k run as I thought I was coming down with a cold from the bus on Thursday where someone was dying of covid near me, and also didn't help my chances of avoiding bugs by going to a 4000 people indoor gig last night. Hopefully a bit of gentle exercise boosts my immunity and doesn't push me under. So far just a bit of a scratchy throat which isn't as bad as it was this morning 🤞
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top