How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Jolene

Sorry for you, Jolene. What strikes me as odd is that your despondency makes you binge-eat. In my case, it's different because whenever I feel despondent, I lose my appetite. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian.
Jolene, you said that your hope is lost. Then all you have to do is find it again, the same as you do when you lose your house keys. In this case, it's your emotions, so it's still there buried in your Subconscious, waiting to be recovered.
I use to loose my apetite, I lost 24 kilos in 8 months. I have nausea and I can't eat so, whenever I feel like eating, I eat, binge-eat, in order to "compensate", since I never know when the nausea and the impossibility to eat will come and how much will it last.
My hope is lost because the thing I want more in the world is lost. I can't get it back but all I want is that, so I am desperatedly asking for a miracle (which doesn't happen) becase anything else can content me.

Jolene

Anxious. I'm seeing the panic attack coming. And I have to take a train in one hour and I can't cry there. I must vent everything before but taking that train is one of the motives of my anxiety, I don't want to left the city where I spent the last few days, even if being here is equally painful because... So near and so far

Flaxney

Lonely. Sometimes it feels as if I could burst from the anguish of loneliness. At others times I'm just numb. And sometimes, when I'm unable to sleep, it feels as if I succumbed to loneliness years ago and I'm just dragging my corpse around. Will there ever be a reprieve? Or will the remainder of my life be infinite, crushing loneliness? I'm fairly certain it's the latter.

Jolene

Wishing I could back in time... Summer of 2016. Or spring and telling the past Jolene "something amazing is coming for you, don't commit this mistakes and enjoy it, it's the best thing you have ever had...and if ou loose it...everything is lost forever".
Funny thing: right now I can afford a trip anywhere but the only place I want to be: the past.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
I use to loose my apetite, I lost 24 kilos in 8 months. I have nausea and I can't eat so, whenever I feel like eating, I eat, binge-eat, in order to "compensate", since I never know when the nausea and the impossibility to eat will come and how much will it last.
My hope is lost because the thing I want more in the world is lost. I can't get it back but all I want is that, so I am desperatedly asking for a miracle (which doesn't happen) becase anything else can content me.
I understand your point about the compensatory part. But what exactly did you lose that you cannot get back, if you don't mind me asking?

Acanthi

Having a bad day and it's only 10.30am here. Pulled my shoulder so might have to pull out of a competition. And just generally feeling down and cry-ey... I hate this...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00