Welcome one and all to Jim's Café, the sanctuary for the long suffering sane from the madness of the modern world.
I don't usually do a cafe 2 days in a row, partly because I dont want to hog the limelight, partly because its nice to have some variety, and partly because I don't have enough material, but on that last front I feel like I have something for today.
Truth be told I am feeling very vulnerable and frail today, so I figured why not make a cafe about it, so welcome to the softest and fluffiest cafe I am likely to make for some time. In honour of this, I have done away with the tables and provided cushion filled corners to snuggle into instead. Is there any functional difference? No, but the imagery is cuddlier. And on the subject of imagery, ANY cute, soft, fluffy or otherwise comforting or beautiful images are encouraged.
1) A group of Hedgehogs is called a Prickle of Hedgehogs
2) Otters have little pouches on their body where they can keep little amounts of food and their favourite rock.
3) Cuddling releases serotonin and oxytocin, which can help improve one's mood and fight depression.
4) Penguins are ticklish, and they are not alone, among many others, rats will giggle ultrasonically when tickled.
Ever needed comfort? Discuss it here
1) When was the last time you needed some comforting?
2) Do you enjoy/utilise either blanket forts or cushion cocoons?
3) How much hot chocolate is too much, and is that even a thing?
4) If offered cuddles, how strongly would you reply "yes"?
5) Which is your favourite person/animal to cuddle when youre feeling down?
A corner to curl up in and discuss beauty in all it forms.
1) What makes someone beautiful, beyond physical attributes?
2) What sight do you find most beautiful?
3) What value do you place on beauty in your day to day life?
4) What is the most beautiful sound you know?
A place to open up and share.
1) What is something thing you wish to share with others?
2) What is something you rarely get to share with anyone?
3) Describe how it looks when you get to cut loose and be yourself for a change?
4) Share something important to you?
5) What is just too good to share with anyone?
The Booze Corner
A fluffy version of the bar to sit, wrap up warm and just relax in god company.
1) Say Hi
2) Say anything else.
Go on, dont let me hog all the fun, make the next cafe NOT a Dante one, it doesnt matter what kind of cafe you do as long as it is a place for people to talk and share, have fun with it.