• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
i’m meeting my therapist today for a second time this week which is the first time i’m seeing her multiple times in a week. i am looking forward to this. we will be discussing the possiblilty that my difficulties may be due to asperger’s (in addition to all the other things) and how it should be handled. do i find a new therapist? does she want to continue with me? i recently learned that most therapists until recently have not been appropriately trianed to deal with Asperger’s particularly for adults. i need to know if she is qualified. there’s much to talk about like coordinating meds with therapy which hasn’t happened for me before. and lately i’ve been feeling my worst at times so i’m happy i’m actually doing something positive about it.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My mom is coming out for my graduation this weekend and we’re gonna have dinner together on Friday. I haven’t seen her in over a year.
that sounds great i'm glad your mom is going to be there for you in your special moment. :) I'm also proud of you for going through this hard road, you have struggled to succeed and you finally made it. look forward to this special day you have earned it. mike*bravo*bravo*stars
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry to break the rules but I have more than 1 lol
1. getting my car out of the paint shop between tomorrow and thursday
2. going fishing again soon, I haven't gone for years
3. actually working on my dodge myself again
those are the main things for now
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
that sounds great i'm glad your mom is going to be there for you in your special moment. :) I'm also proud of you for going through this hard road, you have struggled to succeed and you finally made it. look forward to this special day you have earned it. mike*bravo*bravo*stars
Thanks! And there’s even more good news: my sister just told me that she’s coming too! The last time I saw her was the same time I last saw my mom.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top