i’m meeting my therapist today for a second time this week which is the first time i’m seeing her multiple times in a week. i am looking forward to this. we will be discussing the possiblilty that my difficulties may be due to asperger’s (in addition to all the other things) and how it should be handled. do i find a new therapist? does she want to continue with me? i recently learned that most therapists until recently have not been appropriately trianed to deal with Asperger’s particularly for adults. i need to know if she is qualified. there’s much to talk about like coordinating meds with therapy which hasn’t happened for me before. and lately i’ve been feeling my worst at times so i’m happy i’m actually doing something positive about it.
I am looking forward to my orthopaedics appointment which is in a couple weeks. I will find out if my surgery was successful and I can get back to doing the things I love.
that sounds great i'm glad your mom is going to be there for you in your special moment. I'm also proud of you for going through this hard road, you have struggled to succeed and you finally made it. look forward to this special day you have earned it. mike
I am looking forward to my orthopaedics appointment which is in a couple weeks. I will find out if my surgery was successful and I can get back to doing the things I love.
i'm sorry to break the rules but I have more than 1 lol
1. getting my car out of the paint shop between tomorrow and thursday
2. going fishing again soon, I haven't gone for years
3. actually working on my dodge myself again
those are the main things for now
that sounds great i'm glad your mom is going to be there for you in your special moment. I'm also proud of you for going through this hard road, you have struggled to succeed and you finally made it. look forward to this special day you have earned it. mike
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.