music that calms you down/makes you feel good?

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Hello. I listen to Lana Del Rey too!
When I begin to feel not good, I'd like to listen some peaceful music, post rock and so on.
I think the best music to listen when feeling not good, is just the music what you really love, which can remind you of good feeling when you listen them.
Unlike me, I listen to metal when I feel not so bad!

darkdaisy

Hello. I listen to Lana Del Rey too!
When I begin to feel not good, I'd like to listen some peaceful music, post rock and so on.
I think the best music to listen when feeling not good, is just the music what you really love, which can remind you of good feeling when you listen them.
Unlike me, I listen to metal when I feel not so bad!
that’s awesome!! what’s your favorite album from her? the music i love to listen to most is my 70’s rock which doesn’t sound the most relaxing but really helps me and puts me in a better state of mind.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
that’s awesome!! what’s your favorite album from her? the music i love to listen to most is my 70’s rock which doesn’t sound the most relaxing but really helps me and puts me in a better state of mind.
My favourite is Ultraviolence, I finally got this physical album in a UK music shop a few days ago, that's exciting.
I also love Born to Die.
Yes, we all "need" to listen to music what we like! (although I was bullied because I listen to metal music)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00