Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ya, next time ^^
I’m just assuming it is though. The dream was vivid, is not the first time felt like my soul wanted to be taken away in a nightmare. Was awake in it, I literally was screaming in my dream, I felt it but I didn’t breathe. Didn’t move. I can sense that human figure gave me permission to live. Sorry if its nude.
The fact you did not move does seem like sleep paralysis, the good thing is that it normally doesn't last long but its very frightening. I hope you get a better sleep soon, sweet kitty *hug

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
The fact you did not move does seem like sleep paralysis, the good thing is that it normally doesn't last long but its very frightening. I hope you get a better sleep soon, sweet kitty *hug
In general,I do have difficulty breathing and kitty listens to my therapist and did breathing techniques especially in the morning if this this happens. Again, I was awake and takes time for me to breathe and function. Would it be weird to tell my psychiatrist this? *dunno2

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
In general,I do have difficulty breathing and kitty listens to my therapist and did breathing techniques especially in the morning if this this happens. Again, I was awake and takes time for me to breathe and function. Would it be weird to tell my psychiatrist this? *dunno2
No of course it would not be weird to tell your psych, you should tell him/her ... then they might have some suggestions for you or a medicine that might help :) Definitely tell the psychiatrist hun.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.
After a sleep paralysis dream, stay awake for 15 minites before going back. And then, yes, try laying on your side. It's less likely to happen then. And one more thing I've learned, if you can realize you're dreaming, and try to move a finger or a toe just a little bit, you should be able to start moving more body parts afterward, and then wake up. Though, me personally, I struggle as hard as I can to move my head and it always wakes me up eventually.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
After a sleep paralysis dream, stay awake for 15 minites before going back. And then, yes, try laying on your side. It's less likely to happen then. And one more thing I've learned, if you can realize you're dreaming, and try to move a finger or a toe just a little bit, you should be able to start moving more body parts afterward, and then wake up. Though, me personally, I struggle as hard as I can to move my head and it always wakes me up eventually.
Sound advice, thanks, the way you put it makes it seem less frightening too.

HappyKitty

Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.
thanks ^^ only that time, or times like this, was always in a deep sleep. :/ im glad im safe tonight even for 3 hrs.

HappyKitty

Yay kitty bought high bouncy balls! Wooohoo! Its squishy too, finally! ^^
Ooooh have fun :D
Next toy! ^^ Yay! Kitty excited to play with it!! Kitty loves some weird, fidget, squishy and bouncy kind of toys!
View attachment 30226
sounds like fun can I play also?...mike....*hug*stars
Next toy! ^^ Yay! Kitty excited to play with it!! Kitty loves some weird, fidget, squishy and bouncy kind of toys!
View attachment 30226
I haven't used these for a while, but they are fun. I remember bouncing one so high, it got stuck on the roof and never came down. lol
except... my aunty give me one rule with it: no bouncing in the house! 🥺😕

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00