That my back is forever "fixed," in one particular specific region or place. And it won't allow me to move/bend/twist, etc. As normal, or as I'd used to be or have been able (to have done so) - prior to - which was about ten years ago now. Young Man crashed into me on the highway / interstate of major metro on memorial day weekend, when he couldn't stop for upcoming traffic up ahead (so he collided with me instead). Anyway, I just remember him standing outside my blown out driver's side window, in a preacher's prayer position. And apologizing to me. Saying that he'd had, "3 speeding tickets; & a suspended license..." / There was a woman who'd witnessed it: the whole thing & after checking on me briefly (I mean she was talking / communicating with me, and I could hear her, but I could not answer her back - so she just goes, "Yeah.. Stay-put! And don't try to do any-thing. . .") & then proceeds to run over to him & start screaming in his face at the top of her lungs! All I remember thinking -- & I was fine outside of the above aforementioned inconvenience, and then etc. But that I didn't want him, the driver (21, I believe?) to get into any serious trouble, or anything. And that was my main or most pressing & major concern at that time. And not the diamond size 'chunks,' of broken glass - that were stuck in my hair. I went to Target, and got some sunglasses, so as to not have any blow back into my eyes~ *Genius, I know! ;-D (so I really wish I could still swim, but...) & then the pain mgmnt doc, who'd evaluated me many years later, somewhere in the middle (let's say 5 yrs. ago). Did his range of motion tests & whatnot, all based on anatomy, et cetera. But the one problem area in particular, so he was testing both sides/or directions with which I could move. And he goes, "Ok, so in one direction - (right) You're like an 80-yr. old... & then in the other (left) You're like an 80-yr. old who's in REALLY BAD SHAPE!" So, that was comforting. Had an MRI done at that time as well, after a cancelled ct scan. Any way nothing of significance showin g up on there - so no referral to specialist. Went to chiro's for yrs., & I'd thought that this was their bread & butter, or specialty (car/auto accidents): or one of them, anyway^ well, no such luck w/me. The one who works on the local university's national title winning hockey team's players, goes "It's locked-up. With a PERMANENT INJURY!" (& that, he didn't think/know/or feel - that he may or might ever be able to get it corrected, adjusted, or 'fixed!'. So, lovely, brilliant. And so on, and so forth. Had the injury been to the other, or opposite-side. I'd have had to have stopped playing the guitar (at least when seated, anyway!). . . as I can no longer rotate/twist, as you would when turning around to check your blind spot, or back out of a parking lot in reverse. I guess it's also lucky as I'd have essentially no longer been able to drive, either, now that I come to think of it. Unless, I'd have wanted to neglect those things~ *

)>_!(=