• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, glad you mean the year ending and not the world too ;)

Something that’s taken me a while to get used to is the idea that my sis is actually gonna have a kid. I’m doing my best to be “happy” about it and not upset, but I can’t help but feel a bit worried about it as well. It’s such a burden, definitely not one I feel like I would handle very well. She and I are very different people though for sure.

Sorry to hear your glasses are taking some getting used to, it was like that for me when I first wore them. I had meant to ask if you’d gotten them yet or not, been pretty wrapped up in my own stress and worries I guess. Not really looking forward to going to sis’s on Friday, really hoping it’ll go better than I’m thinking it will at least. I just hate being interrupted and disrespected, hopefully that won’t happen this time though, just gotta be much more careful around him.

Is there something you are really looking forward to right now?
(Can’t really think of anything here overall, other than Sunday when we will be back home and this weekend is over lol).
I'm sorry to hear that, I can understand why it is worrying you and hopefully things won't change too much. I hope that things will be alright when you spend time there.

Yes, getting all of the things I ordered lol.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm sorry to hear that, I can understand why it is worrying you and hopefully things won't change too much. I hope that things will be alright when you spend time there.

Yes, getting all of the things I ordered lol.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Thank you, I definitely appreciate that a lot right now. Doing my best to just stay calm about all of it but still full of nerves about it. Pretty much exactly 1 day from now til we’ll be leaving. I always miss Bella too but at least sis has some fur babies :p Hoping it’ll be a good visit too, really gonna try to just not say much but that’s pretty hard for me when I’m there lol.

Fave Halloween candy is probably Kit Kats. It would be Reese’s peanut butter cups if they weren’t so fattening :p

Do you have any plans for this weekend?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I definitely appreciate that a lot right now. Doing my best to just stay calm about all of it but still full of nerves about it. Pretty much exactly 1 day from now til we’ll be leaving. I always miss Bella too but at least sis has some fur babies :p Hoping it’ll be a good visit too, really gonna try to just not say much but that’s pretty hard for me when I’m there lol.

Fave Halloween candy is probably Kit Kats. It would be Reese’s peanut butter cups if they weren’t so fattening :p

Do you have any plans for this weekend?
Reese's are the most popular Halloween candy, and it said circus peanuts are the worst, and I believe that lol. That was actually one of the memes I made earlier :D

1762482646926.jpeg

No, but maybe I will see my sister and nephew again hopefully.

What is the craziest thing you have seen lately?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Reese's are the most popular Halloween candy, and it said circus peanuts are the worst, and I believe that lol. That was actually one of the memes I made earlier :D

View attachment 73885

No, but maybe I will see my sister and nephew again hopefully.

What is the craziest thing you have seen lately?
Interesting factoids, funny meme.

Everything feels kinda crazy right now lol, but hmm, I guess some of the art on Night Cafe is kinda crazy. Lotsa cool crazy kind of stuff there though for sure.

Do you believe that people can “choose to be happy” no matter what?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Interesting factoids, funny meme.

Everything feels kinda crazy right now lol, but hmm, I guess some of the art on Night Cafe is kinda crazy. Lotsa cool crazy kind of stuff there though for sure.

Do you believe that people can “choose to be happy” no matter what?
I don't know about that, I mean that can be hard when you go through traumatic things, but I think that happiness is always possible and good things can happen.

What is something that gives you nostalgia?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know about that, I mean that can be hard when you go through traumatic things, but I think that happiness is always possible and good things can happen.

What is something that gives you nostalgia?
Same for sure, I’ve definitely always felt a bit ambivalent about that whole “choose to be happy” notion. It’s a nice idea, that we can “always choose” but if you’re in the depths of an especially down mood, someone saying that to you would feel a bit dismissive and insensitive imo. Feelings are often far more complex than that, and it isn’t always a simple matter of just “choosing” them imo. I agree that happiness is always possible though, and of course that good things can happen too.

Lots of things give me nostalgia really - anytime I see any really colorful, vibrant, fun and cute art (especially of animals lol) I am immediately taken back to when I was a kid and how much I loved Lisa Frank stuff. Anytime I see cool/cute stickers, Barbies, others kinds of dolls, various toys, all that kinda stuff. Yup, they remind me of the happier times as a kid for sure. Oh also when I watch the animated Disney movies from the 90’s and older :p

Do you believe there is hope for our species continuing to survive in this world for at least another 200 or more years?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure, I’ve definitely always felt a bit ambivalent about that whole “choose to be happy” notion. It’s a nice idea, that we can “always choose” but if you’re in the depths of an especially down mood, someone saying that to you would feel a bit dismissive and insensitive imo. Feelings are often far more complex than that, and it isn’t always a simple matter of just “choosing” them imo. I agree that happiness is always possible though, and of course that good things can happen too.

Lots of things give me nostalgia really - anytime I see any really colorful, vibrant, fun and cute art (especially of animals lol) I am immediately taken back to when I was a kid and how much I loved Lisa Frank stuff. Anytime I see cool/cute stickers, Barbies, others kinds of dolls, various toys, all that kinda stuff. Yup, they remind me of the happier times as a kid for sure. Oh also when I watch the animated Disney movies from the 90’s and older :p

Do you believe there is hope for our species continuing to survive in this world for at least another 200 or more years?
You can't always choose what you feel, and it can be hard to feel happy when you're not. But I try to be hopeful even when things are bad so I don't spiral too much. I love Lisa Frank stuff too, and you can still get it online.

I hope so, kind of hard to tell at this point but it would be nice. Especially if humanity improves for the better.

What is your favorite kind of takeout?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
You can't always choose what you feel, and it can be hard to feel happy when you're not. But I try to be hopeful even when things are bad so I don't spiral too much. I love Lisa Frank stuff too, and you can still get it online.

I hope so, kind of hard to tell at this point but it would be nice. Especially if humanity improves for the better.

What is your favorite kind of takeout?
Yup, exactly. I try to feel hopeful even when struggling too. That’s awesome that you love Lisa Frank stuff, I kinda never stopped liking it lol. Cool that you can get it online too.

Fave takeout is Chinese.

Are you feeling extremely tired right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly. I try to feel hopeful even when struggling too. That’s awesome that you love Lisa Frank stuff, I kinda never stopped liking it lol. Cool that you can get it online too.

Fave takeout is Chinese.

Are you feeling extremely tired right now?
Not too tired, I think I slept too long again.

What is the best way to deal with negativity from your past?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Not too tired, I think I slept too long again.

What is the best way to deal with negativity from your past?
That’s a tough one for me and kinda always has been. I think if I’d truly figured that out that I’d be at least a bit happier and also more financially successful by now. But overall I try to remind myself to be grateful that it’s at least “in the past”.

Also that whatever effects from it might still be affecting me now, I am thankfully older and wiser now, which means stronger and hopefully able to find a way to survive no matter what. I also kinda feel strangely grateful for some of it, cos I like to think it helped develop my brain to be able to actually cope “better” with some of the extremely heartbreaking disappointments that seem inevitable in adult life.

Ok, tried my best to give a clear and somewhat detailed answer about such a thoughtful and important question, so I hope what I wrote made sense without being too confusing or anything lol :p

What is something you feel most confident about in terms of your personality and/or abilities?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s a tough one for me and kinda always has been. I think if I’d truly figured that out that I’d be at least a bit happier and also more financially successful by now. But overall I try to remind myself to be grateful that it’s at least “in the past”.

Also that whatever effects from it might still be affecting me now, I am thankfully older and wiser now, which means stronger and hopefully able to find a way to survive no matter what. I also kinda feel strangely grateful for some of it, cos I like to think it helped develop my brain to be able to actually cope “better” with some of the extremely heartbreaking disappointments that seem inevitable in adult life.

Ok, tried my best to give a clear and somewhat detailed answer about such a thoughtful and important question, so I hope what I wrote made sense without being too confusing or anything lol :p

What is something you feel most confident about in terms of your personality and/or abilities?
Your answer isn't confusing at all, it makes a lot of sense and helps put things into perspective for me. You are strong for being able to deal with all of that, and I hope I can be too

I think I'm a good listener, and hopefully able to help others.

What is an unlikely food combination that is good?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Your answer isn't confusing at all, it makes a lot of sense and helps put things into perspective for me. You are strong for being able to deal with all of that, and I hope I can be too

I think I'm a good listener, and hopefully able to help others.

What is an unlikely food combination that is good?
Aw thank you, I’m really glad my answer wasn’t confusing and that it made sense :) Also glad it helps put things in perspective, always trying to help others with that whenever I possibly can. Thanks for saying you think I’m strong, I think you are strong too. I think those things are true about you too.

Tomato and watermelon sandwich. Lmao, joking. Can’t really think of anything right now but I know there’s some odd combos that have been surprisingly good.

Did you ever eat a tomato and watermelon sandwich?
(Lmao, sorry, guess I’m in a bit of a goofy mood right now) :p
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw thank you, I’m really glad my answer wasn’t confusing and that it made sense :) Also glad it helps put things in perspective, always trying to help others with that whenever I possibly can. Thanks for saying you think I’m strong, I think you are strong too. I think those things are true about you too.

Tomato and watermelon sandwich. Lmao, joking. Can’t really think of anything right now but I know there’s some odd combos that have been surprisingly good.

Did you ever eat a tomato and watermelon sandwich?
(Lmao, sorry, guess I’m in a bit of a goofy mood right now) :p
Maybe that could work since both are fruits. :P But yeah, I'd rather eat a cucumber and tomato sandwich if I had to choose.

No, I don't know if I would try that. lol

What are some of the most well written songs?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Maybe that could work since both are fruits. :P But yeah, I'd rather eat a cucumber and tomato sandwich if I had to choose.

No, I don't know if I would try that. lol

What are some of the most well written songs?
Lol ya I’m pretty sure it’d be a messed up combo that definitely would NOT work :p Ya cucumber and tomato is a good combo.

One of the most well written songs is “Affirmation” by Savage Garden. I love so many of the things that are said in it, they’re so true. I’m sure there’s lots of others but can’t think of them right now. Most of their songs are well written though imo.

Are you wearing anything red today?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol ya I’m pretty sure it’d be a messed up combo that definitely would NOT work :p Ya cucumber and tomato is a good combo.

One of the most well written songs is “Affirmation” by Savage Garden. I love so many of the things that are said in it, they’re so true. I’m sure there’s lots of others but can’t think of them right now. Most of their songs are well written though imo.

Are you wearing anything red today?
I don't have any cucumbers but my mom got some tomatoes so I can always have a nice tomato sandwich. Would be better with bacon though. 😋 I'm not sure if I know that song offhand, but I do like Savage Garden.

I have some red on my shirt, but that's about it.

What is a cool optical illusion?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't have any cucumbers but my mom got some tomatoes so I can always have a nice tomato sandwich. Would be better with bacon though. 😋 I'm not sure if I know that song offhand, but I do like Savage Garden.

I have some red on my shirt, but that's about it.

What is a cool optical illusion?
Tomato sandwiches are good. Agreed that it’s best with bacon lol. I’ll post a link to the yt video for Affirmation in the “what are you listening to?” thread after, no pressure to check it out though of course. It’s a great song imo :)

It’s a bit hard to “describe” an optical illusion, so I found a pic of one I think is cool looking ;)

F5F7721F-AF4C-43E7-933C-5EABB1999B43.png

What is something you feel happy about right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Tomato sandwiches are good. Agreed that it’s best with bacon lol. I’ll post a link to the yt video for Affirmation in the “what are you listening to?” thread after, no pressure to check it out though of course. It’s a great song imo :)

It’s a bit hard to “describe” an optical illusion, so I found a pic of one I think is cool looking ;)

View attachment 73973

What is something you feel happy about right now?
Even with glasses on, my astigmatism is going crazy...either that or the lines are actually shaking lol.

That I've been getting to see my sister and nephew more often.

What are your favorite comfort foods?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Even with glasses on, my astigmatism is going crazy...either that or the lines are actually shaking lol.

That I've been getting to see my sister and nephew more often.

What are your favorite comfort foods?
Aw, so sorry, didn’t mean to make something be hard on your eyes. I guess I coulda just put “I like cool optical illusions with lines” but that seemed kinda lame and vague lol. Glad to hear that about seeing sis and nephew more though, that’s great :)

Fave comfort foods are chocolate, chips, crackers and cookies. Aka “all pretty unhealthy kinds of foods that I need to be eating less of” lol.

Are you in a good mood right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, so sorry, didn’t mean to make something be hard on your eyes. I guess I coulda just put “I like cool optical illusions with lines” but that seemed kinda lame and vague lol. Glad to hear that about seeing sis and nephew more though, that’s great :)

Fave comfort foods are chocolate, chips, crackers and cookies. Aka “all pretty unhealthy kinds of foods that I need to be eating less of” lol.

Are you in a good mood right now?
Oh no it wasn't you, my eyes just get weird like that. :P I like unhealthy foods too but I need to cut down on that. :P

I'd say decent enough, not super happy but not sad either.

How do you feel when you read through old messages?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Oh no it wasn't you, my eyes just get weird like that. :P I like unhealthy foods too but I need to cut down on that. :P

I'd say decent enough, not super happy but not sad either.

How do you feel when you read through old messages?
Ok, thanks, glad it wasn’t cos of that OP pic I posted :p Glad your mood is decent enough, it’s pretty much the same for me with mine right now too. Glad to not be sad, triggered or annoyed though at least. It’s just kinda neutral overall I think.

When I read through old messages I usually feel a mix of feelings. If they are unhappy/depressing then I feel glad it’s over, and if they are happy then I feel a mix of glad that it happened and sad that it’s over. I try not to dwell too much on any past stuff though. Better to just stay mostly focused on the here and now.

Are you wearing nail polish right now?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top