• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Darc

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Absolutely. Don't know what to do. Can't wait any longer. Need to find something sharp enough so badly. Shaking over the meds I hoarded. I just hate this...
 

reptor

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Worse today than yesterday. Yesterday I was at peace with my decisions and making preparations. Today I'm manic as all hell and felling impulsive. Not a good combination.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

im not suicidal today, but still cant get thoughts of suicide out of my mind which prevents me from concentrating on anything else...if that makes any sense at all.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

i thought today would end up so much better. but it didn't it. i really want to end it all right now. i just cant deal with everything. im such a disappointment. i feel like a failure. and i feel like im just talking to myself here. i cant talk about it anymore. i just want it to be over..hope i dont fail at this one last thing.
 

Things

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes. I'm seriously wondering if I'm going to make it right now. I know it won't hurt like this forever, but I can't see an end.

I don't know how much more I can take...
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top